COD Modern Warfare

j1mgg

6 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Gas mask too. You'll most likely be in the gas at one point if you wanna win and your guy coughs (really loudly which gives away your position).

Or he has a virus 

Just a heads up for everyone. Been playing Warzone loads the past month but couldn't understand why sometimes when I played the game it felt lethargic as fuck and sluggish.

Turns out that my TV was sometimes in gaming mode and sometimes wasn't. Modern 4k TVs have horrendous input lag due to all the fancy things they do to your image before it appears on screen. Gaming mode reduces input lag by cutting out loads of shite. Makes a fucking ridiculous difference.

Can find it in your picture settings usually.

18 hours ago, TheKingObv said:

Just got my 10th solo win but its definitely getting harder. Amusing that they denied this game has skill based matchmaking. It couldn't be more obvious.

Is solos still a campfest, find duos is getting like that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/06/2020 at 11:36, j1mgg said:

Is solos still a campfest, find duos is getting like that.

A battle royale game which rewards staying alive instead of rewarding kills is always gonna have a decent amount of campers.

I don't find it too much of an issue tbh.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Go back to ww2, team deathmatch is a bloodbath the now, no campers at all, and war was top class yesterday, so many contested objectives 

Played multi player for a while last night in MW fucking quality.

I see it is now being shared that you can actually drop a gun from pregame lobby into the actual game. When a second is left on the countdown, drop the guns, and when you jump from the plane, they will be where you left them.