Ricksen abused by tommy mcgarvey

Smile

This really is the lowest of the low and I sincerely hope the wee cunt get what’s coming to him there’s zero excuse for that. We have had literally TWO WEEKS of stories about the line said to Scott Brown which was absolutely awful but this is even worse imo. I’m sure it will be double standards yet again however. 

Just had an immediate reply and he is a lying scumbag, I quote from the response:

"Dear Mr ****,

This man has never, at any point in time, been an employee in St Mungo’s Academy. I suggest, like me, you report the matter to the police.

Miss Milton

HT"

So I will take this to the police and let's get him screwed, maybe we should all do the same.

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

A boy in here has an email back saying he doesn't. 

I've just seen a boy being outed two weeks ago who my bro in law knows for the brown stuff and nearly ruined the boys life 

Facts should be posted no guessing where cunts work.

The facts about his work are  inconsequential when he wrote what he wrote, so he doesnt work there who really cares he's a sick fuck who deserves to be outed.

Removed where he worked though as that seemed to be offending you more than the actual Ricksen comment.

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Fucking arsehole. This should be spread far and wide in the media etc but I'm willing to bet it gets a column at most. 

Just caught the tail-end, but a report has just been on Radio 2 News about the 15 year old who ‘mocked Scott Brown’s dead sister’.

Rangers bad......