Ricksen abused by tommy mcgarvey

Smile

2 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Answer me this , would you be happy if you were mistaken for someone doing a scummy thing like that, and then all of a sudden lots of folk are bombarding your employer asking them to fire you?

This is not what the thread is about so lets not try and turn it into that.

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Don’t see how that makes it worse though. You’ve got a much bigger audience on social media, and you could argue that at least it’s less cowardly to say something like that to someone’s face, rather than hiding behind a keyboard.

I never said it made it worse though. There’s plenty of similar posts all over social media, especially old firm weeks, they don’t get banned, and shouldn’t. 

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

You seem more concerned with the emails I dont share your concern

Well see if I was outed as someone with a similar name or whatever and my work found out I'd be off like a shot.

We seen it last week with one of our own. I'm only saying make sure we have the facts before some cunts life is ruined for fuck all.

It's clear who's made the posts, you can't then bombard employers who he might or might no work for. That's all I'm saying 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I never said it made it worse though. There’s plenty of similar posts all over social media, especially old firm weeks, they don’t get banned, and shouldn’t. 

Maybe on closed forums etc. but I’d say ones that bad on open social media are pretty rare. If you’re going to post stuff like that publicly, under your real name, it’s the same as saying it in the street. Either both should be punished or neither.

the filth are doing an investigation now, probably a bit like the investigation they did on the child abuse issue at their club.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4716876/celtic-investigate-fernando-ricksen-Rangers-nacho-novo/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1568391923

CLUB PROBE 

celtic vow to investigate fan’s sick Ricksen slur after Rangers legend Novo called on club to ban him for life

celtic have vowed to investigate a fan's sick Fernando Ricksen slur.

Stricken Rangers hero Ricksen, who suffers from motor neurone disease, was targeted with vile abuse by a supporter of the Parkhead club.

NINTCHDBPICT000471096270.jpg?w=620

This led to his former Ibrox team-mate Nacho Novo slaming the yob on social media who mocked his close friend Fernando.

In a statement, the Hoops confirmed that they will look into the incident.

A celtic spokesperson said: "We will fully investigate this matter and of course take all appropriate action."

The troll’s message was so vile The Scottish Sun decided not to reproduce it in full.

It included the line: “Fernando Ricksen’s a goner soon canny f***ing wait...hurry up and die ya b******.”

Light Blues idol Novo took aim at the abuser on Twitter.

The Spaniard said: “I’m absolutely disgusted that wee p**** can speak about someone who can’t defend himself.

“I hope the media put this comment in the papers because when a comment was said to Scott Brown about his sister it was front page news so I hope celtic do the same with that wee b****** and ban him for life.

“We don’t want any favours from anybody but we just want justice 😡😡😡😡😡😡.”

It included the line: “Fernando Ricksen’s a goner soon canny f***ing wait...hurry up and die ya b******.”

Last year former Gers star Fernando slammed online trolls for inflicting pain on his wife with jokes about him dying.

36 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Boy I grew up with got 6 months jail for posting a picture of lennon with bullet holes in him, guy was harmless too. 

Died at 32 a few months back, don't think he fully recovered fae it. 

Tragic Bud but it doesn't seem to bother the bheasts from the east have a butchers at this

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/17901558.celtic-supporter-19-fined-punching-rival-fan-fight-scottish-cup-tie/

celtic supporter, 19, fined after punching rival fan during fight at Scottish Cup tie

By Court Reporter

COURT

celtic supporter, 19, fined after punching rival fan during fight at Scottish Cup tie

0 comment

A celtic fan once cleared of hanging effigies at a game has been fined £400 for attacking another supporter.

Kieran Carvill punched an Airdrie fan before a Scottish Cup tie against the clubs at Parkhead in January this year.

The 19 year-old pled guilty at Glasgow Sheriff Court to assaulting the man, who has not been traced.

Carvill, of the city's Pollok, was one of nine celtic fans acquitted last year of hanging the blow up dolls at a game against Rangers in September 2016.

READ MORE: Sword thug chopped of woman's finger in brutal Glasgow nursery attack

The case was thrown out by a sheriff after a two year wait.

This latest incident at the cup tie sparked further disturbance among other fans who also started fighting.

Paul Kavanagh, defending, said the unknown man had attacked Carvill first.

Mr Kavanagh added: “He didn’t know if it was Airdrie or celtic fans.

READ MORE: Former Rangers star Nacho Novo hits out at sick Fernando Ricksen troll

“He was walking on London Road to get a ticket and had to go past the away fans. There were supporters fighting amongst themselves.

“While wearing no colours he was punched by the unknown man and when Mr Carvill saw him again he went up to him.”

Sheriff Barry Divers reduced the fine from £450.

5 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Well you seem to be doing so. Anyway, @Rfc52 is spot on with this, any right minded person would be echoing his sentiments.

You and rfc52 want to make it about that as that's obviously the main issue for you two fair anough if that's the case for the pair of you. bash on about how offended you are about emails and the boy being wrongly accused..

By the end of this you wll be lighting a candle for him.

6 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Maybe on closed forums etc. but I’d say ones that bad on open social media are pretty rare. If you’re going to post stuff like that publicly, under your real name, it’s the same as saying it in the street. Either both should be punished or neither.

Plenty on Twitter about Brown’s sister, Burns, O’Donnell, Doyle etc and same with them and Cooper, Ricksen, the 66 etc. Nobody should be banned for a social media post tbh, think the whole grassing thing is weird as well

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

You and rfc52 want to make it about that as that's obviously the main issue for you two fair anough if that's the case for the pair of you. bash on about how offended you are about emails and the boy being wrongly accused..

It’s not one or the another. You can want the boy to be outed and dealt with, while also giving it a couple of hours to make sure you’ve got the right guy

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

What this highlights for me, and I don't wish to derail the thread,  is the difference in standards between the two clubs.  We act while they investigate.  Notice one of the people who hung the effigies at the paedodome was arrested for punching an Airdrie fan -- how many of those responsible for hanging up those inflatables received bans?   All they have to do is appear contrite and say three hail marys. 

9 minutes ago, Smile said:

Nice edit, utterly pathetic post even by your standards

3 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

What this highlights for me, and I don't wish to derail the thread,  is the difference in standards between the two clubs.  We act while they investigate.  Notice one of the people who hung the effigies at the paedodome was arrested for punching an Airdrie fan -- how many of those responsible for hanging up those inflatables received bans?   All they have to do is appear contrite and say three hail marys. 

By the end of this thread everyone will be guilty bar the scumbag who did it. its my fault its novos fault its guys on the internet that also say things about browns fault.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Plenty on Twitter about Brown’s sister, Burns, O’Donnell, Doyle etc and same with them and Cooper, Ricksen, the 66 etc. Nobody should be banned for a social media post tbh, think the whole grassing thing is weird as well

I honestly don’t see a difference between saying something out loud on camera and typing something out so it appears under your name and photo. 

Just now, Smile said:

Still trying to change the subject, now we move onto talking about standards. Yawn.

Erm from someone who avoided the question I put to you earlier in the thread? Theres a saying about arguing with idiots that springs to mind so I'm going to leave it at that especially as its Friday

Good day to you sir, good day

1 minute ago, MisterC said:

Erm from someone who avoided the question I put to you earlier in the thread? Theres a saying about arguing with idiots that springs to mind so I'm going to leave it at that especially as its Friday

Good day to you sir, good day

Have a lovely day yourself young man.

49 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Don’t see how that makes it worse though. You’ve got a much bigger audience on social media, and you could argue that at least it’s less cowardly to say something like that to someone’s face, rather than hiding behind a keyboard.

Broon said himself that anything goes on the park, but off it nothing should happen.  So by Lego logic...