Ricksen abused by tommy mcgarvey

Smile

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/

Main story on The Sun and the Record online. Think we can put the 'equality' of the treatment of both clubs on these issue to bed now.

Where I doubt there will be equality is in the actions of the clubs.

Rangers were quite right to ban the idiot at the stadium. I very much doubt celtic will follow suit.

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

So works have to be bombarded with emails over a guy who might or might no work there?

The guys a fenian mess and will hopefully get his baws toed. It's a disgrace what he's put but don't get why works should be bombarded and our support looking like idiots emailing the wrong people. 

It's just stupid 

In my own opinion, rather than bears or any person saying they have sent an email to the offenders "work place" just email to query and inform then if they tell you that the person is or isn't working there, no harm done, no one is making a fool of themself.  It's just passing on information about their possible employee. I personally would not want someone working for or with me if they are in a position of looking after the interests of vulnerable people knowing that they hold this type of thought within them. What are they saying about the vulnerable people they are responsible for,  if that is the case? 

You can say it's wrong to inform their work...I would want to know who I am working with if we find out that type of information. Probably more so I can run right through them for being a vile wanker. 

10 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

In my own opinion, rather than bears or any person saying they have sent an email to the offenders "work place" just email to query and inform then if they tell you that the person is or isn't working there, no harm done, no one is making a fool of themself.  It's just passing on information about their possible employee. I personally would not want someone working for or with me if they are in a position of looking after the interests of vulnerable people knowing that they hold this type of thought within them. What are they saying about the vulnerable people they are responsible for,  if that is the case? 

You can say it's wrong to inform their work...I would want to know who I am working with if we find out that type of information. Probably more so I can run right through them for being a vile wanker. 

I will print a small retraction in the corner of the page somewhere on the forum tomorrow as I was wrong about his work place.:thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

The point he makes if you bother to read the post, is that folk were emailing a completely different place of work to where the real culprit works and had assumed someone with the same name was that person. How would you feel if someone with the same name as you did something wrong, and then lots of folk make the mistake of thinking it was you, bombard your work with emails etc saying you had done whatever had happened?

I agree with your point about making employers aware of their employees doing shit like this, but for goodness sake make sure you've got the right person instead of some other person who happens to share the same name 

22 minutes ago, Smile said:

I will print a small retraction in the corner of the page somewhere on the forum tomorrow as I was wrong about his work place.:thumbsup:

Haha wouldn't worry about it. Didn't know who done it, just giving my own opinion on the matter re reporting to workplaces 

Stupid, stupid thing this boy has done, regardless of his allegiances. Will have caused a lot of pain to many, especially Fernando's family and close friends. 

I agree with @Rfc52 on both points. His employers have done no wrong, so should not be brought in to it, and the facts themselves should determine the punishment.   

And given the seriousness of what he did and and potential reaction and incitement of others, all that is going to take a lot of investigation of his motivation, character and background including family and acquaintances.

And when this investigation is complete, the courts will hopefully decide  suitable and proper punishment, a punishment that will also hopefully send out a clear message to others to behave responsibly, and influence them not to do this sort of thing. 

I think a suitable punishment is what most posters want, hopefully the court makes the right decision. 

In the meantime, all we can hope is that there is a common condemnation of these type of actions by all.

With no knowledge of the guys character and background, we can only speculate, but it would look like he is in one hell of a lot of trouble.

Just now, Sweettartangirl said:

Haha wouldn't worry about it. Didn't know who done it, just giving my own opinion on the matter re reporting to workplaces 

I was only joking if posters reading that story think aww how can I feel sorry for the taig, fuck them.

34 minutes ago, MisterC said:

The point he makes if you bother to read the post, is that folk were emailing a completely different place of work to where the real culprit works and had assumed someone with the same name was that person. How would you feel if someone with the same name as you did something wrong, and then lots of folk make the mistake of thinking it was you, bombard your work with emails etc saying you had done whatever had happened?

I agree with your point about making employers aware of their employees doing shit like this, but for goodness sake make sure you've got the right person instead of some other person who happens to share the same name 

Bollocks to it. I can't be mithered with this. 

Okay you are right and everyone else is wrong. 

I did read the post though...that much you are very wrong on. 

12 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Bollocks to it. I can't be mithered with this. 

Okay you are right and everyone else is wrong. 

I did read the post though...that much you are very wrong on. 

Brilliant post, 

Solely for the reason I'd never heard the word mithered before. 

verb

NORTHERN ENGLISH

make a fuss; moan.

"oh men—don't they mither?"

1 hour ago, MisterC said:

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Brilliant post, 

Solely for the reason I'd never heard the word mithered before. 

verb

NORTHERN ENGLISH

make a fuss; moan.

"oh men—don't they mither?"

You're lucky I'm in a good mood tonight...I was all for quoting you on your previous post.

Then I changed my mind :lol:

but for the record, there is part of your post I completely disagree with. That will be kept for another day when I'm grumpy:) 

12 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I obv dont know for definite but I imagine with gdpr being such a big thing now that a company wouldn't/couldn't tell you if somebody worked there or not