Ricksen abused by tommy mcgarvey

Smile

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

I’m old school 

I remember when we had a bit of dignity about us. 

Abuse the cunts but keep the line firmly in place. 

The boy probably forgot he wasn’t in his bedroom behind a keyboard (the Scott broom incident)

You are the problem 

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’m old school 

I remember when we had a bit of dignity about us

The boy probably forgot he wasn’t in his bedroom behind a keyboard (the Scott broom incident)

You mean before the internet and the only Rangers fans you spoke to were your own pals 

This whole idea that Rangers fans at any stage were nothing but morally perfect gentlemen is just ridiculous

15 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/

Main story on The Sun and the Record online. Think we can put the 'equality' of the treatment of both clubs on these issue to bed now.

Where I doubt there will be equality is in the actions of the clubs.

Rangers were quite right to ban the idiot at the stadium. I very much doubt celtic will follow suit.

We can put the equality bit to bed when they’re still running the story in 2 weeks time......

how can anyone be so vile? i don't understand it. 

i get that he supports celtic and ricken is a former Rangers player but GROW THE FUCK UP ya wee dick. this is a guy who has to suffer a horrible disease. i just hope he or none of his family have to go through that. i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

hope something is done about it but i won't be holding my breath.

5 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

You allow our fans to be criticised for comments, but allow the taigs a free run at our people.

This is why he are portrayed the way we are. Dignified silence is cowardly and a failure.

I’m responsible for my own behaviour I’m not in a position to defend any cunt. I know where my lines are and don’t cross them. If our fans get themselves banned for stupid shite then what would you like me personally to do about it?  

I don’t care or give a fuck what them horrible cunts across the city do. Care not a jot, I suspect I’m not the problem I suspect crying about it with no other option on the internet just might be  

36 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’m old school 

I remember when we had a bit of dignity about us. 

Was that when our fans were mocking the death of Johnny Doyle?

26 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

We can put the equality bit to bed when they’re still running the story in 2 weeks time......

Was always likely to be talked about in the press conference for his next game.

Putting the paranoia to the side for a second, you can probably blame the international break for the story persisting.

What the vile little cunt said was abhorrent but I’m not very comfortable that his name has been put in a national paper next to a legend like Fernando Ricksen. 

Other supporters of that bastardised football team’s fans will see that as some sort of oneupmanship hence it would of been better in my opinion if we just let the little cunt’s comment to disappear in the oblivion with only their own misjudged supporters revelling in it. 

Trying to hold their football team to account for the failings of their supporters is doomed to failure taking into consideration of the stance that team takes to other matters.

23 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Pay no attention, he's a f.ing idiot mate - a bumped up arse, doing exactly what arses do...

You shouldn't let yourself get so wound up over posts on the internet fella 

I had no idea you felt this way, you shouldn't bottle stuff up 

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

This, Scott Brown, people just want to offended. 

Why cant it just be that we hate each other and have freedom of speech.

Okay...so let's do a flip coin here and imagine that it was your family member being torn to shreds....

Is it okay with you? Do you just accept it as banter? 

Edit: I'm thinking about recent incidents this year on here....we all have something that will get our backs up and make us react. You know this well.  

What was said about both Lego's(remembering I despise that vermin)sister and what has been said about Fernando is disgraceful. There is absolutely nothing funny or banterous about this regardless of their profession. These idiots know the difference when it comes to humour, they're not children.  This isn't even dark humour. It was vindictive wickedness.  

18 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Okay...so let's do a flip coin here and imagine that it was your family member being torn to shreds....

Is it okay with you? Do you just accept it as banter? 

Edit: I'm thinking about recent incidents this year on here....we all have something that will get our backs up and make us react. You know this well.  

What was said about both Lego's(remembering I despise that vermin)sister and what has been said about Fernando is disgraceful. There is absolutely nothing funny or banterous about this regardless of their profession. These idiots know the difference when it comes to humour, they're not children.  This isn't even dark humour. It was vindictive wickedness.  

You’re not gathering the sarcasm in my post are you.

Thanks for the lecture though.

Just now, Sweettartangirl said:

Don't be a dickhead Sassa. It doesn't suit you and you're not very good at it neither.  

Excuse me? 

You’re the one who jumped in with both feet offering a lecture for absolutely no reason.

Maybe look at you’re own advice though, it fits well in this situation.

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Excuse me? 

You’re the one who jumped in with both feet offering a lecture for absolutely no reason.

Maybe look at you’re own advice though, it fits well in this situation.

The lecture as you call it wasn't aimed at you.  The first part of the paragraph was however. 

Sarcasm doesn't work well for you. End of story.