Ricksen abused by tommy mcgarvey

Smile

Utter pond life. They'll both leave this life one day (as we all will). Ricksen will leave behind a legacy of determination on the field and even more so off it. McGarvey's name will fade into nothingness. Doubt it will yield much, but good on Navo for drawing the parallel between this and Brown.

On 13/09/2019 at 14:09, Smile said:

I assu.e celtic will ban him from their place for life followi g the lead we took last week. I won't hold my breath. 

Stupid boy

if anything hopefully these two incidents show other young folk there are massive consequences of saying horrible, unforgiving things on social media/ getting filmed on SM.  Don’t be a wank, don’t be arsehole and the world is a happier place 

2 hours ago, Unionblue said:

Can hardly believe what I'm reading , dirty horrible bastard.

I am not even the slightest bit shocked  that one of that mob would go so low.

the Scummiest bastards ever.

its a majority of them who are total scum.

14 minutes ago, Imodium said:

Stupid boy

if anything hopefully these two incidents show other young folk there are massive consequences of saying horrible, unforgiving things on social media/ getting filmed on SM.  Don’t be a wank, don’t be arsehole and the world is a happier place 

This goes beyond stupid. 

On 14/09/2019 at 17:57, Brubear said:

I assu.e celtic will ban him from their place for life followi g the lead we took last week. I won't hold my breath. 

A token ban which will be removed when the dust settles and a job at Lennoxtown. Just like the last cunt they banned for racism 

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Well it is being engendered in schools now and with Swinney's latest review I dread to think wtf they'll be coming up with next.. 

The gender neutral in skirts banned for girls at one school and all to wear trousers is the start of the rot. They do have an unhealthy obsession with the children of others in trying to take parenting away from them and have them brought up state style. Now where have I heard that before? 

Church?