Mark Allen has left the club

Sparkle

I doubt this will have any impact on Gerrard, but i was wondering if it may have something to do with the kent deal. Maybe he didnt sanction it, and has been refused spending that amount on other players.

Guy probably just missed his family, or just got an epl club with a larger role.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, jintybear said:

We’re all entitled to our opinions but I doubt this to be true. Gerrard is a man of loyalty and you only have to look at his Liverpool career to tell you that. As others have said all along the only way he’ll leave here within his contract time is if the Liverpool job comes up.  I’m sure he’ll have a say in the next DOF to be brought in though to ensure that he is able to work alongside him.

A want him to stay as much as the next fan, but we are kidding ourselves, if we beileve, he would only leave us for Liverpool.

13 hours ago, Fergie_6 said:

Just guessing here, it was MA that suggested Gerrard, they do seem quite close, if it is on bad terms MA lesves then Gerrards sure not to be happy about it.

So to clarify.... you know fuck all and are making shit up? Thanks for your input there.

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

He wasn't fishing. Was attention seeking. Pretending to be in the know. Pathetic fantasist with no mates. Should feel sorry for him really.

No a wasnt fishing, never says a was in the know either or allued to anything like that.

Not how you started it. You suggest SG is in love with him too. 😂 Bet he is crying into his pillow as we speak. "Come back Mark baby!" Broken man. That's 55 fucked noo!

It'll not be anything of the sort that fucks 55 it'll be those bizarre team selections like our last game that does that 

Not how you started it. You suggest SG is in love with him too. 😂 Bet he is crying into his pillow as we speak. "Come back Mark baby!" Broken man. That's 55 fucked noo!

More bullshit from you, still drunk from last night a take it.

9 hours ago, Fergie_6 said:

My opinion was that Gerrard will leave next summer now MA is gone, my reasons were he was the man that brought him to the club, they did know each other prior to being at the club, another reason i suggested that if it was on bad term that MA left then Gerrard would not be happy with this either, its my opinion might not be anywere close to what happens but to get a few bites tonight was worth it.

Wouldnt make sense for Gerrard to leave the club right now either, unless the (fallout) involved him directly.

Why would you want to get bites over Mark Allen you fucking weirdo 

9 hours ago, Fergie_6 said:

My opinion was that Gerrard will leave next summer now MA is gone, my reasons were he was the man that brought him to the club, they did know each other prior to being at the club, another reason i suggested that if it was on bad term that MA left then Gerrard would not be happy with this either, its my opinion might not be anywere close to what happens but to get a few bites tonight was worth it.

Wouldnt make sense for Gerrard to leave the club right now either, unless the (fallout) involved him directly.

Get a few bites? 😂

Called out for talking shite, compounded it by failing to justify any logic or substance other than just having a shit belief the gaffer will leave due to MA leaving. Then spat the dummy out and now trying to say it was for bites.

Fucking riddy you are 😂😂😂

6 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

11 pages of speculation and rumour without any real  facts??

It's only ever going to be speculation on here, but the club have given their version too

2 hours ago, Mesmer said:

On the dreaded BBC site so guess it is true. Must say I'm very surprised. Rather unexpected?

HAVING been instrumental in successfully revamping the football department, Rangers Football Club can announce that Director of Football Mark Allen has informed them he is to leave the club.

Mark has decided that now is the right time for him to move on for family reasons and in order to explore other options, and leaves with the clubs best wishes.

Rangers fully respects Mark’s decision and wishes to place on record its thanks to Mark for his hard work and diligence since joining the Club in the summer of 2017. In that short time he has helped move Rangers into a significantly stronger and more challenging position.

During his tenure, Mark has made a hugely positive impact in bringing in a higher quality of first-team player and he has led the renovation and improvement of the Hummel Training Centre, making it fit for a club the size of Rangers.

Managing Director Stewart Robertson commented: “On behalf of the Board, I would like to thank Mark for his work in recent seasons. We are disappointed to lose him but we appreciate the impact he made during his time in Scotland and he leaves Rangers in a better place than when he first arrived. Losing a man of his calibre is a blow but the practices he put in place at the club will stand us in good stead for the future. We wish Mark well in his future career.”

Mark Allen said: “It has been a privilege to work for Rangers, one of the biggest clubs in football with such a phenomenal fan base, and I’ve loved every minute. Bringing Steven Gerrard to the club will always be a special point in my career and I would like to thank him, his excellent staff, the players and all the staff at Rangers for their support throughout my tenure. My greatest wish is for Rangers to start winning trophies again and I wish them all the very best for the future”

Steven Gerrard said: “I would like to place on record my sincere gratitude to Mark for the incredible support he has shown to me and all of my staff since I came to the club 16 months ago. Mark’s success here is evident for all to see and we would all like to wish him well moving forward.”

14 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Get a few bites? 😂

Called out for talking shite, compounded it by failing to justify any logic or substance other than just having a shit belief the gaffer will leave due to MA leaving. Then spat the dummy out and now trying to say it was for bites.

Fucking riddy you are 😂😂😂

Never says it was for bites, but you did bite.

I'm surprised, I wasn't expecting it, but not everything is a conspiracy. There is never a good time for such an important person to go but immediately after the transfer window shuts seems about the best time for someone in his role. I wish him nothing but the best, he's done a great job. I don't know if we'll replace him or not, but we're in a good place.

Archived