Mark Allen has left the club

Sparkle

21 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Hopefully he is away and the shambles of having a DOF is ended.

The only reason we went down the DOF route is due to the fact that our board hadn’t a clue what they were doing.

Correct. 

Shame the board still don’t have a clue football wise. 

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jamess said:

May have a lot of faults but they keep backing managers with plenty of cash.

Of which i'm still adamant whomever employed Pedro and gave him the money should have been sacked at the same time as Pedro.

But yea, they've certainly backed Gerrard, now it's up to him and the players to repay that faith.

Just now, Siam69 said:

Of which i'm still adamant whomever employed Pedro and gave him the money should have been sacked at the same time as Pedro.

But yea, they've certainly backed Gerrard, now it's up to him and the players to repay that faith.

Yep, cant complain the money he's had from the board, especially the Kent money although he earned it was unexpected.

11 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

"If its on bad terms" from that comment were do you get i am assuming that bad terms is the reason? A did tell you it was my opinon and gave my reasons for said opinon, this is what happens on threads no?

Your opening point was that if he left it would be Gerrards last season here. Thats pretty out there. On being asked why you believed this it was you who mentioned bad terms by way of possible explanation to your initial statement. Again based on nothing.

So yes everyone can have opinions but yours is right to the negative with zero substance. Saying "if" about the bad terms part doesn't negate you saying the manager will leave soon if MA goes.

9 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Can he take that wee cunt Robertson with him please. 

If only that would happen CB, but I feel he is here for a while unfortunately. :duh:

Anyway back on topic, do you think we do need another one now Stevie is in charge ? I assume you think it keeps the board away from the football side of things, that would be my main reason for replacing him. 

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Said that for a long time, hopefully specky Stewart Robertson is next to go

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

If only that would happen CB, but I feel he is here for a while unfortunately. :duh:

Anyway back on topic, do you think we do need another one no wStevie is in charge ? I assume you think it keeps the board away from the football side of things, that would be my main reason for replacing him. 

Aye mate we most definitely need another DOF. 

Do you honestly trust our board to do that job?? 

Archived