If you want to stay sane...

Brackley Bluenose

53 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Don’t ever read the fucking match thread. Place is full of cunts that make the most irrational, ill judged, downright embarrassing statements. 

At 50 mins gone today the league was over and the team and Gerrard were hopeless. I hope they’re big enough to eat humble pie. 

As David Edgar recently said “the kind of cunts you hear nothing from on a Friday but you never hear the end of them on a Monday morning.” 

Awww it's fulla no well heeds 

53 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Don’t ever read the fucking match thread. Place is full of cunts that make the most irrational, ill judged, downright embarrassing statements. 

At 50 mins gone today the league was over and the team and Gerrard were hopeless. I hope they’re big enough to eat humble pie. 

As David Edgar recently said “the kind of cunts you hear nothing from on a Friday but you never hear the end of them on a Monday morning.” 

Shut up ya prick. If you don’t like people’s opinions don’t read them. 

David Edgar can fuck off too.

Our fans have slumped into the acceptance of mediocrity. Changed days.

36 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Just out from the game and no wonder people were thinking the league might be over that was a hellish performance and some of these players are not good enough. 

Apart from that I am delighted to get the three points. 👍

Agreed .I never criticise any bears in the heat of a match . It's what football does to fans . We all get irrational moments . I get plenty also

It's opinions . There will always be the ones on the side lines trying to get their rep count up , you know who you are .....by having a go at the zoomers ,if you like .

In fact , it's the zoomers that care most of the time . And that is what it's for . Getting the raw feelings of fans . Love it

Not the super righteous know alls , that think their every word on football is the law to RM

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Haha, yes lad, inty them

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Fanny, you’re no doubt one of the fickle cunts I'm talking about.  Polar opposite opinions in the space of 45 mins. 

55 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Understand what you are saying but at 0 1 and not playing well a lot of us felt 2 Or even 3 points could be dropped and falling too far behi d this early makes the task of achieving 55 so much harder. Most posts are extreme because people care so much and get very frustrated when things are not going well. I'd be disappointed if folk were posting we might drop points today but ah well doesn't really matter. 

5 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I get what you're saying mate but there were plenty of those performances under Walter and we had top internationals in the squad then. It's not the prettiest to watch and there are still a few passengers in the team but an ugly win is still a win.

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Fanny, you’re no doubt one of the fickle cunts I'm talking about.  Polar opposite opinions in the space of 45 mins. 

Folk say all sorts of things when they are disappointed, you can either agree or disagree with them, I wouldn’t label them zoomers, they want to see their team winning and winning well, as we all do and let’s face it for most of that game we were disappointing to say the least.

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Agreed .I never criticise any bears in the heat of a match . It's what football does to fans . We all get irrational moments . I get plenty also

It's opinions . There will always be the ones on the side lines trying to get their rep count up , you know who you are .....by having a go at the zoomers ,if you like .

In fact , it's the zoomers that care most of the time . And that is what it's for . Getting the raw feelings of fans . Love it

Not the super righteous know alls , that think their every word on football is the law to RM

I'm going to have to own up here. I'm never irrational.

:rofl:

:tu:

21 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

U alright bud ?u seem angry