If you want to stay sane...

Brackley Bluenose

19 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Shut up ya prick. If you don’t like people’s opinions don’t read them. 

David Edgar can fuck off too.

Our fans have slumped into the acceptance of mediocrity. Changed days.

his point is  people throw in the towel to easy in a match thread and everycunt is a useless  bastard....the guy is merely asking folk to give it time before writing every situation off....on this forum you are messi one minute then as good as anton rogan the next 

19 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Dodged a bullet today BRU!

Absolutely S, anyone who was watching that either at the game or on line after they got their penalty and felt we would definitely get three points is not telling the truth IMO. But it is only an opinion if that is still allowed. :happy: 

55 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Not singling anyone out or anything, but @BillyG91is fucking torture 😁

Or maybe it's @BillyG93.

Anyway, you know who you are, apologies to the other William 😘

Looking at billyg91’s profile I think it’s him... although I can slabbler shite too 😂

Sitting on the train on the way back from the game. Fk me Rangers, you know how to put us through the wringer. Went for a pie and they cunts got a penalty so don't know if it was a dive or what. We should be smashing teams like this ,especially at Ibrox ffs. Obviously happy with the result but all the tippy tappy shite does my head in sometimes. Just shoot ffs. 

Just now, dande101 said:

These are the games we were dropping silly points last season, this and the Killie game at the start of the season could be defining moments on our way to winning the league. 

I could not agree more. However me included think if we not 1 or 2 up before half time then we not going to get 3 points. Hands up today I thought down a goal...atmosphere might have turned. But it only takes a second to score. As much as it will kill me going forward but I am going to be patient. We have the quality to break these teams down that just set out to defend for 90minutes...but we have the mentality and personnel to do the business. So am happy with the way we gained 3 points today

1 minute ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Nah ,no really, u pished or what ?

Stone cold sober mate. Just can’t stand mediocrity. 

If we are poor  let’s say we are poor, no point covering a shite in glitter, it’s still a shite. 

Seems nowadays you’re not allowed to voice an opinion or actually expect the club to have standards.

1 hour ago, Rlm said:

I could not agree more. However me included think if we not 1 or 2 up before half time then we not going to get 3 points. Hands up today I thought down a goal...atmosphere might have turned. But it only takes a second to score. As much as it will kill me going forward but I am going to be patient. We have the quality to break these teams down that just set out to defend for 90minutes...but we have the mentality and personnel to do the business. So am happy with the way we gained 3 points today

Totally agree mate, we turned a loss and a bad performance into 3 points today and we struggled so much to do that last season, I love when we play "sexy football", but I love 3 points and a win even more. 

3 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Don’t ever read the fucking match thread. Place is full of cunts that make the most irrational, ill judged, downright embarrassing statements. 

At 50 mins gone today the league was over and the team and Gerrard were hopeless. I hope they’re big enough to eat humble pie. 

As David Edgar recently said “the kind of cunts you hear nothing from on a Friday but you never hear the end of them on a Monday morning.” 

Edgars got a cheek I can remember him and his crew with banners saying we deserve better when we won three titles. We were mediocre today all over the pitch the good thing was livi are pish and could not punish us for it.