*****The Official Rangers v Feyenoord Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

I’d have thought a European game might suit him better though. Anyway, into these bastards 

Good shout because to be fair to him his better performances for us were earlier in the season in the qualifiers. I think he's struggling to get used to the pace of the Scottish game. He'll learn soon though or at least I hope so :tu:

7 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

Aribo has been shite tbh. 

Yes but so has Kamara.

But I feel more confident winning the match with Aribo over Kamara. If Aribo turns up we could win, while even if Kamara turns up he's just a 3rd defensive midfielder

11 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Is this game gonna be available live on Rangers TV (with a VPN)? As I can only see Audio Commentary for £5 advertised on the site worldwide.

I don’t want to have to rely on dodgy streams for this one.

Nope, no group games on rangerstv, the same as last season.  I’m in the us and the only legit way to watch it is thru the bleacher report app.  3 dollars for the one game.

Awe well the tarrier game aside, it was good while it lasted seeing big katic getting a look in when imo it should be Goldson losing his place all day long imo but the fuck do I know, got to trust Gerrard 

Goldson plays like he thinks he’s our best ch , lacks concentration for me at times, he’s  solid enough otherwise, so maybe losing his place for a few games bringing him down a peg or 2, would help him cut out his stupid errors imho

i hope katic has a knock or something cos that’s extremely harsh on him to be left out completely 

that decision in a crucial area like ch has put a big ? On what to expect tonight for me

Archived