*****The Official Rangers v Feyenoord Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MasterD said:

Nothing to do with RTV.

BT own the rights and don’t give/sell to individual clubs.

Nothing RTV can do about it, it was the same last year and will be in the future.

Aye, fair enough I understand now but sooooo bloody annoying. 🙁

9 minutes ago, TopCat said:

The Hesgoal link tends to freeze quite a bit guys.......... anyone got a YouTube link with the Geordie boys commentating?Or another link that works well?

Don't want to miss a minute of this game.........…

bump

6 minutes ago, chris182 said:

He won't be lying :lol:

We'll have to rotate as the season goes on, certain players for certain games. Not sure why there's such an aversion to it.

I'm sure he (Gerrard) won't be lying.   Quite how economical with the truth a label of 'tactical' is would be something else though.   It just seems to me on the face of it a very odd decision to drop him right out and not even have him on the subs bench.    If Helandar - with not much match time this season never mind time against this quality of opposition - has a dire game then an near equally inexperienced (match wise) Edmundson does not look to me to be the strongest of solutions to pull from the bench.

I've no problem with rotation as such.  Just surprised at this churn for this important game and not even on the bench.

1 minute ago, Reformation Bear said:

I'm sure he (Gerrard) won't be lying.   Quite how economical with the truth a label of 'tactical' is would be something else though.   It just seems to me on the face of it a very odd decision to drop him right out and not even have him on the subs bench.    If Helandar - with not much match time this season never mind time against this quality of opposition - then an near equally inexperienced (match wise) Edmundson does not look to me to be the strongest of solutions to pull from the bench.

I've no problem with rotation as such.  Just surprised at this churn for this important game and not even on the bench.

Spot on.

Archived