*****The Official Rangers v Feyenoord Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, VallancesDog said:

I'll be honest, in that first 10 minutes when they were running around us for fun I thought.... 'here we fucking go, they're miles ahead'.

Since then; silenced to a man.

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

@TheUsualSuspects seething imo

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

It's frustration mate and when you see 45mins like this its understandable. 

I honestly haven't read a single post on here since kick off as I turned my phone off. 

It's the same clowns every single fucking week home and away crying like big lassies because we're no 4 up in the first 10 minutes. 

You'd think they'd never watched a game of football before ffs :lol:

2 minutes ago, pcbear said:

He was fully committed to the 50/50 that broke to Ojo, first time I have seen him totally crashing into it.

I wouldn't say he fully committed to it. Their player was more of a shite bag than he was in the 50/50. He doesn't even follow through 😂

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Could be sitting herd laughing at us winning 5-0 at half time.

That's a scary level of quality.

Please boys, please keep this intensity up.

We are playing like a team that owes a performance to a legend. I'll be in bits after this man 

Rain due

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Aye, but we have only lost one match all season.

Think people have to take the negativity down a step or two.

Gerard has worked wonders getting us into the comp two years on the trot. He also has us a ball hair away from celtic on about half their budget.

His decision to drop Morelos was fucking mindboggling and tonight is proving it.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

I honestly haven't read a single post on here since kick off as I turned my phone off. 

It's the same clowns every single fucking week home and away crying like big lassies because we're no 4 up in the first 10 minutes. 

:lol: The matchday is atrocious at the best of times. 

I love when you see a scapegoat appearing, and everyone jumps on!

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Listened to H&H earlier and one of the boys went on a bit of a rant saying that in his life time he's never seen a Rangers team, league winners or not, that has played anywhere near their best anywhere close to consistently despite almost always having the superior squad, coaches and managers.

Archived