*****The Official Rangers v Feyenoord Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rlm said:

Is it a toss up between us and Feyenoord for 2nd spot?FC Porto will take some beating. Fortress Ibrox  Will be hugely important...I genuinely think foreign teams just hate the fact the crowd are right on top of them.  

Honestly think it could be Porto and anyone else. Young Boys won’t be any mugs could be the decider them at ibrox the last game. What group would we say was harder last season or this ? Pretty similar ? 

Still think we blew it last season. 

8 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Honestly think it could be Porto and anyone else. Young Boys won’t be any mugs could be the decider them at ibrox the last game. What group would we say was harder last season or this ? Pretty similar ? 

The two Spartak and the last Vienna game were all shambolic.

30 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

This season by a long shot

44 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Dutch, Portuguese teams always skilful  just look at how good their national teams are. As you say young boys will be tough also. But yes similar to last season....hard to call..home form got to be bang on coz going to Rotterdam and Porto look tough asks for points.

3 hours ago, Rlm said:

Is it a toss up between us and Feyenoord for 2nd spot?FC Porto will take some beating. Fortress Ibrox  Will be hugely important...I genuinely think foreign teams just hate the fact the crowd are right on top of them.  

Underestimate young boys at your peril, you don't win the Swiss league by 20 points if your a poor side. 

7 hours ago, TMB said:

They won a penalty.  They rattled the bar from a corner.  Their striker caught Halliday out and it would’ve been a goal had the play not been called back.

It was a few chances but they were looking to punish us when they got a sniff.  We, on the other hand, generate plenty of chances but seem to miss constantly.

We need to be more clinical in front of goal especially against better opposition.  

Yep. And I have pointed out our lack of clinical edge elsewhere. 

They won a penalty that was not related to the CHs. The rattling the bar from the corner, think it might have been Hallidays man, the last one was Halliday. 

All I am saying is let’s not throw two new CHs in against Feyenoord eh. 

9 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

This seasons group is a huge upgrade imo

There's a poster on FF almost hyperventilating at the thought of Feyenoord fans coming here.

He keeps going on and on and on about them in 2002. When we played them previously i told the story about the cunt trying to throw me on the track at ibrox underground station before it went a bit wrong for the cunt when the older Rangers fans round about me seen what happened i woulda been 15 or so at the time.

Then when we left the underground station there was bottles coming from the left hand side of the station as the police held them back and they just kept launching bottles at us. 

They also tried to charge the govan during the game.

So aye it was pretty wild but ffs he's getting all upset and you can basically see the panic attack coming through his posts. Feyenoord are scum but we've heard what spartak (one of the most pathetic supports I've seen tbh) Vienna, legia etc were gonae do.

If feyenoord or Elgin wanted trouble round about govan I'm sure they'll get it. If they want to go and watch their team then it'll pass without issue.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

There's a poster on FF almost hyperventilating at the thought of Feyenoord fans coming here.

He keeps going on and on and on about them in 2002. When we played them previously i told the story about the cunt trying to throw me on the track at ibrox underground station before it went a bit wrong for the cunt when the older Rangers fans round about me seen what happened i woulda been 15 or so at the time.

Then when we left the underground station there was bottles coming from the left hand side of the station as the police held them back and they just kept launching bottles at us. 

So aye it was pretty wild but ffs he's getting all upset and you can basically see the panic attack coming through his posts. Feyenoord are scum but we've heard what spartak (one of the most pathetic supports I've seen tbh) Vienna, legia etc were gonae do.

If feyenoord or Elgin wanted trouble round about govan I'm sure they'll get it. If they want to go and watch their team then it'll pass without issue.

That the fella that keeps going on about being in dodgy places like Istanbul and Belgrade etc? 

15 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That the fella that keeps going on about being in dodgy places like Istanbul and Belgrade etc? 

Govwalker or something is his name.

I know guys from my old bus along with my new one and another bus i used who were all over there in 2002 and they all tell how wild it was. But they're all going midweek and some have booked up again for the away tie.

The Dutch all have hooligan elements and iirc it's a team like Heracles or some shite who have the worst hooligan element over there. Might no be them but it's one of the smaller clubs 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Govwalker or something is his name.

I know guys from my old bus along with my new one and another bus i used who were all over there in 2002 and they all tell how wild it was. But they're all going midweek and some have booked up again for the away tie.

The Dutch all have hooligan elements and iirc it's a team like Heracles or some shite who have the worst hooligan element over there. Might no be them but it's one of the smaller clubs 

That’s him mate.

It’s the same with any team with a bit of a dodgy history fan wise get drawn against us this happens, obviously Feyenoord actually have history with us but it’s been 17 years.

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That’s him mate.

It’s the same with any team with a bit of a dodgy history fan wise get drawn against us this happens, obviously Feyenoord actually have history with us but it’s been 17 years.

Tbf to him the same happened on here when we drew legia who imo were just like every other generic European Ultras. Their reputation and what i saw didn't quite marry up 

30 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

You sound like you’re scared tbh..

Want me to come and meet you off the bus pal?

Archived