Herlander - 8/10 

Borna - 7/10

Kamara - 6/10

Jack - 7/10

Davis - 7/10

Arfield - 8/10

Ojo - 7/10

Morelos - 8/10

First half was tremendous but that tempo was always going to be hard to keep up. Game could of been over by halftime but well played to each and everyone of them they have it their all and that’s an important 3 points and £500k in the bank. Felt subs should of been on a little earlier but no complaints.  Nervous last 10 mins but always going to be the case in these types of games with only 1 goal.

Well done Rangers WATP 🇬🇧

Did you watch the same game as me. 

Goldson a 7 same score as Borna. 😂😂 and Jack 😂😂 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lift and confidence boost, hopefully we can kick on now domestically as well.

Morelos was unreal. They just couldn't handle him at all. The amount of great chances he made for others which were missed ffs. That performance will have been noticed in Europe. 

But there was a lot of great individual performances all over the place.

And ultimately, it was our Manager's game plan, selection and tactics, well done Stevie. 

9 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Morelos was world class at rolling defenders tonight but his end product was woeful. Overall a very good game from him though, he caused a lot of problems.

Helander was excellent

Barisic was excellent also. Absolutely night and day, was pushing forward every chance compared to just shitting it and passing back.

Jack and Davis great as usual.

I thought Kamara looked much much better.

A win in Europe against Feyenoord, how far we've come in recent years. Superb.

Morelos was very very hard done by tonight ref wise. The amount of free kicks and the penalty he should've had.....

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What a hard fought display. 

We weren't great but by fuck we kept at it all night. 

I think that’s a really fair comment. I disagree with people saying we were excellent, first half we played well and then I thought we made hard work of it second half. Quite sloppy in our decisions and gave the ball away a lot. Really hard fought win that feels sweet. 

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

Having these great European nights back at Ibrox is fantastic.

Unbeaten v Maribor, Villareal, Spartak Moskow, Rapid Vienna, Legia Warsaw, Feyenoord.

Very decent European outfits aswell.

It really is impressive. They're not quite elite sides but neither are we in footballing terms. However they are all very efficient, capable, wily, experienced teams. 

Gerrards European record is not too shabby at all.

Thoroughly deserved that win. Was in a small bar in Germany and managed to get them to put the game on, good German beer, at less than my normal London prices,top notch bar staff, top night, she is not even back to pick me up so roll on more beer!! 👍🤗👍

Genuinely thought we did really well tonight and Helander looked assured and we'll get that ojo he contributed nothing.....

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We should be confident of getting a result over there too as they’re bang average.

Bang average compared to who? Confident on the ball, no panic, good passing, attack behind the fullbacks. They had chances and are a good side. But then again, so are we.

Hats off to Barasic and Ojo for the goal. Fully expected Barasic not to win that ball and I wasn't expecting Ojo to unleash that rocket of a shot. 

2nd half was a bit nervy, especially near the end, loads looked knackered. But what a night and a great result. 1-0 going on 4-0.

Archived