*****The Official Rangers v Feyenoord Thread*****

G.E.C.

7 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

One other point I'm sure the Manager will be pleased about.   Even though he was booked Morelos never once looked like he'd then get reckless and get a 2nd yellow, nor did it seem to diminish his overall very excellent contribution to the side (pity he couldn't get a goal his play deserved though).      Morelos will himself also be satisfied that hard lessons from last season are continuing to be learned.   Here's hoping he keeps this up. 

Just a pity you can’t see the media falling over themselves  to congratulate morelos on his conduct, like they did when they were criticizing his conduct.. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Just a pity you can’t see the media falling over themselves  to congratulate morelos on his conduct, like they did when they were criticizing his conduct.. 

Spot on mate,tomorrow's headlines will be about THEM being robbed of a penalty and a short paragraph on Rangers win.

Just back from the game guys

Outstanding performance for me

McGregor , Bara , Hele, Alfredo   Arfield and most certainly Ryan Jack . All outstanding performers on a very memorable night to be a Rangers fan

Every bear should be very proud of themselves .

We showed our total class as a footballing support

We were the men of the match tonight .... Rip Fernando . Hope you enjoyed that   looking down on us

Fantastic performance and result tonight we couldn't have asked for a better start to the group.

Sometimes I absolutely love how we play under Gerrard. That first half with the pressing, the graft, the intensity and the tempo we play at is incredible. Out with the elite clubs we can batter anyone in Europe when we play like that. I just wish we'd see it a bit more!

Gritty performance, not pretty at times but more than happy to come away with 3 points from that, they're a decent side and far better than anything we'll play this season

Only worry for me is the singing, I'm still not sure what we're allowed to sing and not but surely with the Bobby Sands & shit we'll be expecting another UEFA ban? 

Apart from that the atmosphere was superb and the fans really helped the team 2nd half when they were dead on their feet

9 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Gritty performance, not pretty at times but more than happy to come away with 3 points from that, they're a decent side and far better than anything we'll play this season

Only worry for me is the singing, I'm still not sure what we're allowed to sing and not but surely with the Bobby Sands & shit we'll be expecting another UEFA ban? 

Apart from that the atmosphere was superb and the fans really helped the team 2nd half when they were dead on their feet

Why? What law do you think this breaks? 

Archived