*****The Official Rangers v Feyenoord Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Brian Fantana said:

Why? What law do you think this breaks? 

Personally I don't think it breaks any law

But was in the stadium bar before the Legia game where supporters were told that after a meeting with the club we have been advised not to sing anything about Bobby Sands, the IRA, the pope or use the word fenian

Not to take anything away from the result by starting another conversation about it all but worried we get slapped with another fine

Tremendous in the first half and some of the 2nd. I think there was glimpses that Feyenoord are decnent but we just didn't let them play. Stepped off a bit near the end which was a tad frustrating but it worked I suppose. They didn't have many clean cut chances.

Barisic's best performance for us imo, actually looked braver than I've seen him and not constantly turning back. Tav usual; frustrating as fuck and out of position constantly, fluffed the penalty but then again does make some vital challenges to halt attacks and does get back. Goldson started well and was very good on the ball but then made a few errros and Helander done really well I thought, looks accomplished at this level. 

Jack was terrific and looks so composed even when surounded by some really good players pressing him, Davis went about quietly but done well and Kamara was caught out a few times but not often his fault and was solid enough.

Morelos started terrifically. Nightmare for their defence but was frustrating in the 2nd half and a bit greedy. Class goal from Ojo but he is one annoyinfg wee bastard sometimes and doesn't want to dart up that wing. Arfield was quality and a shout for MOTM. Shagger excellent as per on this stage.

All in all that's a very good start. Would love to get something off them in Holland too, fans are fucking wankers

They were lucky to get away without a hiding tonight but our second half performance was a bit concerning 

Very wasteful in front of goal tonight as well but no complaints about the result puts us in a great position. We should fancy it in Rotterdam as well they really weren’t up to much 

Archived