*****The Official Rangers v Feyenoord Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was in Glasgow airport first thing this morning and saw a number of older Feyenoord fans heading back to Holland. Felt extra sorry for them, as I got the vibe that they were respectful, well-behaved guys, who’ve likely followed their club all over for years, but were shown-up in a bad light last night by a number of scummy arseholes in their support who didn’t behave themselves. Although football can be a very tribal sport at times, I’d say the majority of teams fans wouldn’t think of behaving in such a manner as to damage their club’s reputation. Long story short, I saw a lot of myself in these fans and I hope they enjoyed their time in Glasgow (despite their result) 👍🏼  Hope the well-behaved fans had fun and have memories to pass on 👍🏼

23 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Those two pictures show one thing, that for us it's about Rangers, not who we are playing.

Fucking amazing support.

I went to alloa 3 times and don't think we won once :lol:

My old dad was an Alloa fan and I used to go to The Rec's with him when I was too young to go to Glasgow, I remember one game when it was so windy the keeper took a goal kick and it got about 20 yards went vertical then blew back over the crossbar, the terracing then out of the stadium on to the road behind.

It was also the scene of the best old school terracing battle I have seen. Aberdeen came to play them in the cup donkeys years ago and got battered all over the ground when all the locals from the surrounding towns joined forces and beat the shit out of them,  I don't know if its still the same but you could walk all the way around the park changing ends at half time.

18 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

I piss in the street I get an on the spot fine. 

Suppose all i need is a black jacket and sunglasses and am ok then? 

Doesn’t bother me in the slightest just the police shitebaggery when it comes to random Euro away fans doing what they want 

CE5DADD3-7C18-413F-AE92-8A8458E89B58.jpeg

Imagine us doing this in Rotterdam, baton to the head and in the tin pail...

On 20/09/2019 at 07:53, Prso's headband said:

Honestly can’t remember the other results but the one where we scored 3 or 4 in the first half was good and the other standing getting snowed on watching the mechanics and bakers come from behind to beat us 3-2. Horrific. 

Also a bit of a tip, over £20 to stand on a glorified kerbside  😂

I was at them all too, the one that was I think 5-1 when oduwa was “disrespectful “ was probably the highlight 😂

6 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

Just watched it again and lots of credit must go to Aribo after he came on at that nervous period. Killed the game for us.

Said that to my old boy. He was excellent when he came on and drove us up the park 

Archived