*****The Official Rangers v Feyenoord Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I thought they both looked out of sorts on the week-end. Apart from that, I agree with you re - Katic. We do need to rotate a little on Thursday's however - not wholesale changes but two or three.

They weren't at their best but Halliday has to shoulder some of the blame for this as well.

8 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

😂😂what a load o fuckin shite.

Thanks you Billy.

Was meant for him to bite 😂

Pretty overrated though imo.

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

He’s been excellent this season, OF goal aside. 

To say it’s a myth he’s played well is utter shite. 

It’s a myth that he’s better than Goldson and carried him, not that he’s played well.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Wouldn't say hes carried him, no. 

But you said it was a myth that Katic has been our best defender this year. I honestly would be surprised if there's anybody else on here who believes Goldson has been better. 

"It’s a myth that he’s better than Goldson and carried him, not that he’s played well." If you read further you would see that,

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Wouldn't say hes carried him, no. 

But you said it was a myth that Katic has been our best defender this year. I honestly would be surprised if there's anybody else on here who believes Goldson has been better. 

:justno:

Sorry @ForeverAndEver but you know Katic is best. :happy:

Just found out that Jaap Stam is there manager. I've obviously been living under a rock. A lot of medals between the two opposing managers though I do believe the last time they met our manager got the upper hand!

I loved this as well from Michael Mols “I have been invited to the match by Feyenoord so I am really looking forward to it, but when it comes to choosing who I will support then it is Rangers every day of the week. That is an easy choice for me"

Once a Ranger, always a Ranger!

Archived