Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
G.E.C.

*****The Official Rangers v Feyenoord Thread*****

Recommended Posts


1 minute ago, Smile said:

In eight games in europe we have only lost three goals I would not change it.

fair enough, but at some point we are going to have to rotate and everyone agrees the league is priority.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Katic hasn't put a foot wrong so far this season. 

Bizarrely tried to play scum player offside for their 1st goal. Thought him and Goldson were losing the battle with Dykes of Livi on Saturday - too many headers/ challenges lost and several in dangerous positions.

Actually thought Goldson deserved to be dropped for Saturday. Given he wasnt, Katic probably shouldn't be either as hes been no worse than Goldson. 

Out the other two, I like the look of Edmundson more but suspect he'll be 4th choice the now as Helander cost millions.

Bears r us and chris182 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I thought they both looked out of sorts on the week-end. Apart from that, I agree with you re - Katic. We do need to rotate a little on Thursday's however - not wholesale changes but two or three.

Katic seemed to spend a lot of time covering for the LB on Saturday

hawkeye and wully like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Bizarrely tried to play scum player offside for their 1st goal. Thought him and Goldson were losing the battle with Dykes of Livi on Saturday - too many headers/ challenges lost and several in dangerous positions.

Actually thought Goldson deserved to be dropped for Saturday. Given he wasnt, Katic probably shouldn't be either as hes been no worse than Goldson. 

Out the other two, I like the look of Edmundson more but suspect he'll be 4th choice the now as Helander cost millions.

That guy Dykes who I had never really noticed before was a handful on Sat and to be honest neither of our guys managed to beat him to the ball like they normally do, against big forwards, not sure if he was somehow fouling them and not being penalised but he won most of the balls coming his way.

I would certainly like to see Goldson given a rest to see how Katic plays with one of the others, but I am not sure Stevie will do that, he seems to think Goldson is his main man.  😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I thought they both looked out of sorts on the week-end. Apart from that, I agree with you re - Katic. We do need to rotate a little on Thursday's however - not wholesale changes but two or three.

They weren't at their best but Halliday has to shoulder some of the blame for this as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

😂😂what a load o fuckin shite.

Thanks you Billy.

Was meant for him to bite 😂

Pretty overrated though imo.

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

He’s been excellent this season, OF goal aside. 

To say it’s a myth he’s played well is utter shite. 

It’s a myth that he’s better than Goldson and carried him, not that he’s played well.

 

Billy1984 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Thanks you Billy.

Was meant for him to bite 😂

Pretty overrated though imo.

It’s a myth that he’s better than Goldson and carried him, not that he’s played well.

 

😂😂wee prick , not overrated at all either!! 

ForeverAndEver likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...