Ojo

KingKirk

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

@siddiqi_drinker

Also context of some of your posts need mentioned. Bring Middleton on - was late on against Maribor for some fresh legs and pace. Kent has something about him proves he was showing stuff.

Pretty convenient you selected some posts from the same poster..

Nobody suggested there was no negative posts, its RM ffs and match thread posts bring some amount of shit.

Overall Kent was showing much more than Ojo and many wanted him permanently signed by this time last year as proved above. How many would sign Ojo permanently just now?

Ojo deserves more time to be fully judged but the Kent comparison is without doubt a myth. 

Actually never paid any attention to who the posters were - last time i quoted historical posts with names I got into bother so just C&P a few random ones.    

Do NOT recall or believe anyone wanted Kent on a permanent basis 90 days into his angers career.  Happy to be proved wrong.   

Agree with the part in bold. 

4 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Actually never paid any attention to who the posters were - last time i quoted historical posts with names I got into bother so just C&P a few random ones.    

Do NOT recall or believe anyone wanted Kent on a permanent basis 90 days into his angers career.  Happy to be proved wrong.   

Agree with the part in bold. 

Can see us signing OJo next year or in Jan. 

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned in another thread but it looks like Ojo has been called up for Nigeria.  He and Aribo could end up playing together for club and country.  I do hope we can keep Ojo beyond the end of this season although Liverpool would no doubt expect another £7m outlay.

9 minutes ago, TMB said:

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned in another thread but it looks like Ojo has been called up for Nigeria.  He and Aribo could end up playing together for club and country.  I do hope we can keep Ojo beyond the end of this season although Liverpool would no doubt expect another £7m outlay.

This time next year, with champions league football, £7m will be pin money 😁.

Archived