Ballymena v Rangers U21 - Challenge Cup

Terry Hurlock Loyal

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Any bears heading out to this tie on Wednesday?? A trip to Solihull Moors awaiting the winner, so it is the long awaited trip to Englandshire for the boozed up buses that haven't had a jaunt down south for a few years.

At the Showgrounds?

Wasn't aware of it, my brother might be going if so.

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

I'm torn, Ballymena is my local team I used to go watch when living in Norn Iron. 

I used have a pre match drink and go to the games with a few Ballymena natives about 22 year ago. Nice family. The sister worked in the Swallow Hotel and her two brothers and Dad would come over for home games.

The youngest brother studied in Edinburgh and we used to get the train to away games. Good times.

12 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I used have a pre match drink and go to the games with a few Ballymena natives about 22 year ago. Nice family. The sister worked in the Swallow Hotel and her two brothers and Dad would come over for home games.

The youngest brother studied in Edinburgh and we used to get the train to away games. Good times.

Aye, myself and my father used to travel to Ibrox with a Ballymena RSC. 

I'm not actually from there, but close, so my accent isn't that bad lol.

Docherty has everything every supporter wants from one if your own. Just going to be tough to break into the middle, I'd try him right back at some point as cover.  Bit if luck he makes it here.

Boy would rather get match fitness than sit in stands with the warm jackets on..

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Docherty has everything every supporter wants from one if your own. Just going to be tough to break into the middle, I'd try him right back at some point as cover.  Bit if luck he makes it here.

Boy would rather get match fitness than sit in stands with the warm jackets on..

Barring injuries mate, he is 7th on that midfield dual if you include Arfield as a midfielder.

1 minute ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

What a wierd sceanario, if we were to go all the way and win it. The only club to have a senior and u21 side to do so. History making as per.

Maybe something similar in Holland? But other than that can't think of a country it would even be possible 

1 minute ago, LeBlond said:

Hope we get through for the away tie in England.  Our u21s would be having a better European campaign than Killie!

Definitely would be a good trip for the fans, international break as well. Solihull will need to book out Villa Park!!

Archived