Vouched members

falkirkNS

I openly visit this forum for obvious reasons, however can there be a closed section for vouched members only.

The amount of tarriers, not just leftie/commie/snp/IRA on here Infiltrating is too much now.

A forum that has so much bickering due to grown men sitting behind a computer screen pretending to be something their not to cause disruption within an online forum for Rangers supporters.

Delete if non appropriate, my views currently however.

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

I openly visit this forum for obvious reasons, however can there be a closed section for vouched members only.

The amount of tarriers, not just leftie/commie/snp/IRA on here Infiltrating is too much now.

A forum that has so much bickering due to grown men sitting behind a computer screen pretending to be something their not to cause disruption within an online forum for Rangers supporters.

We could still find a scenario where we find a tarrier getting vouched. Then creating a group of vouched for taigs 

3 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

The rage is real, I use to enjoy a democratic discussion with likeminded people. 

Now its heavy Infiltrated all over.

The Vanguard Bears forum is exactly what you're after here. 

It'd be good to have a section of the forum for vouched members but I doubt @Badger would be interested and @gogzy wouldn't have a notion how to even begin something like that 

16 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

You think the bickering would stop between vouched members? True about people pretending their something thwy arent.

1 minute ago, don logan said:

You're never going to be happy if you expect everyone here to conform with your mindset. The only qualification needed to post here is that you are Rangers. Politics are entirely seperate. 

Agreed, however the Infiltrating nomads are hiding behind the Rangere badge.

Just now, Fergie_6 said:

You think the bickering would stop between vouched members? True about people pretending their something thwy arent.

No, but I can deal with that knowing their atleast the same. Wind up merchants as posted on here now is as more than ever...