Vouched members

falkirkNS

A football team forum where everyone on it has different views on the team they support, politics,  values and life issues. It’s like there’s reason to have a discussion!!

Well I never. What an embarrassment of a thread.

If you’re that passionate @falkirkNS about your thread name and shame the guilty parties 

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

A football team forum where everyone on it has different views on the team they support, politics,  values and life issues. It’s like there’s reason to have a discussion!!

Well I never. What an embarrassment of a thread.

If you’re that passionate @falkirkNS about your thread name and shame the guilty party.

I think it would be 'parties', not 'party', judging by his earlier posts ...

Don't seem to recall @falkirkNS positing his views much on the politics forum where there's differences of opinion certainly however the overwhelming majority agree that the snp are a bunch of chip on shoulder rhebel scum. Maybe if he visited the politics board more often he might find common ground on his viewpoints.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

He hates those bloody lefties that want everyone to think the same way as they do and instead wants the place to be full of people who think like he does.

🤦‍♂️

I hate those lefties too.
However as a reasonable person I accept they are entitled to their opinion even though they are wrong

3 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

This is the 1st place I would sign up to verbally abuse Bears, without fail.

Non existent admin and when they are on, they do the tarriers job for them, along with a couple of so called 'respected posters'. Place is shit.

With 'friends' like these, why would this place need more than a couple of parkheid pederasts posting?

Rhetorical question, no be fuckin back to answer.

#celticknew

4 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

Non existent admin and when they are on, they do the tarriers job for them, along with a couple of so called 'respected posters'. Place is shit.

With 'friends' like these, why would this place need more than a couple of parkheid pederasts posting?

#celticknew

Hello? 

38 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

#celticknew

uh-oh.  psycho alert. :confused: