Sign in to follow this  
fanaticCR

Ricksen passed away

SG: Very sad news for everyone, more importantly for his young family. On behalf of the club, I would like to pay tribute to Fernando. A fantastic player who played with his heart on his sleeve.

I believe our captain should be doing today's press conference on behalf of Fernando. ( I believe it is Arfield .)

delparlane likes this

Gutted.

Lost a friend to MND early this year and it's a cruel illness to watch someone go through.

Thanks for the memories, a true warrior RIP Fernando. 

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

SG: Very sad news for everyone, more importantly for his young family. On behalf of the club, I would like to pay tribute to Fernando. A fantastic player who played with his heart on his sleeve.

I believe our captain should be doing today's press conference on behalf of Fernando. ( I believe it is Arfield .)

Why? Arfield spoke well too.

I'd say heartbreaking, but the heartbreaking part was watching him slowly weaken through the years. Been there with a family member and there was some comfort in the fact that they were now at rest. Hopefully it's some modicum of comfort for his own family. Rest in peace, Fernando.

15 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Really don't think that matters but fwiw at least Arfield is a Rangers fan.

Was dreading this news. There's not much to say except he was a fighter to the end, and if everyone showed his level of courage and determination, the world would be a much better place. All thoughts with his family and loved ones. RIP Fernando. You'll forever be part of Rangers.

blaudrup likes this

3 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

All of our lives were enriched by his presence,and all will have the abiding memory of Helicopter Sunday.
Thank You Fernando.
RIP  

A fitting legacy, what absolute joy he gave us.

scottyscott1963 likes this