Ricksen passed away

Escobar

Got told he had passed away today while I was at work, Although we all knew this was coming the news of his passing still took the wind out of my sails so to speak, Heartfelt condolences to Fernandos family and friends, R.I.P Big Man You'll be Missed.

13 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

St Andrews Hospice in Airdrie cared for my sister in her last weeks (few years ago).  I can’t speak highly enough of them., nothing was too much trouble.  Want to take in a wee glass of wine for her? No problem.  Want to bring up her lovely dogs to lie in bed with her? No problem.  

They are charitably funded if anyone wishes to stick in a couple of pounds to them.  One comfort for his family and friends and us, I can tell you he will have received the best of loving care right to the end.

I had the pleasure of working there when FR was there. He was treated very well as you have said are all service users there:) 

30,400 views of that tribute video the club posted on Instagram and quite a few of them are mine. Can't stop watching it.

That's the way I want to remember Fernando. Scoring goals and lifting trophies. It's still difficult seeing how he went from that to how it all ended for him.