Daily Record

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

see Gareth Thomas has said he was forced to come out about his HIV because a reporter was going to reveal it if he didn't, they should be given a scheme booting when they do shit like this.

Journalism is just a fucking disgusting industry.  No morals, no principles, just about sales and hits. The cunts are happy to put things to print because the fine doesn’t match up. 

Needing put out of business. 

44 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

They will never be out of business , because almost all our support still reads this shite.

On a day like today we still have threads giving them more publicity than they would ever have........

I disagree. None of these tabloids will last long with their rapidly declining distribution numbers. At best a few will linger on in online form for a short while before being left in the past where they belong.

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Bbc Scotland quoted as saying:

“Fernando Ricksen will be remembered by Rangers fans for his exploits on the field. Others will remember him for his off field antics and addictions"

Absolute cunts.

Can they not even let the man die with the dignity and respect he deserves ffs

11 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Not one word uttered or typed by the sun,record or the bbc will surprise me.
3 organisations infiltrated by utter filthy scum.

It's sort of expected as if it is some sort of macabre game to see who can sink the lowest.

7 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Pure unadulterated malice. 

You’re right. Just when you think they’ve already hit the bottom with their malicious articles they manage to go lower. 

Lower than snakes bellies. And this is the country that sturgeon thinks should ‘lead the way’ . Scotland is a cesspit run by diseased rats. 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

You’re right. Just when you think they’ve already hit the bottom with their malicious articles they manage to go lower. 

Lower than snakes bellies. And this is the country that sturgeon thinks should ‘lead the way’ . Scotland is a cesspit run by diseased rats. 

Yet we're the bad bastards. 

Look at the furore over that carryon with Brown, you then have national media outlets publishing this poison a couple of hours after a man has died for fuck sake. 

I know it's a bit daft to throw it in here but see the continuous attacks on ourselves as a people it's going to come to a head one of these days, and hell mend them when it happens. 

40 minutes ago, BookWorm said:

I disagree. None of these tabloids will last long with their rapidly declining distribution numbers. At best a few will linger on in online form for a short while before being left in the past where they belong.

We could kill that rag off in weeks , by stopping buying and clicking on any links online , but we dont have enough who would do it. They read the shite every day and come on here and greet about it to the rest of us......

22 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Yup a pus filled little shithole encouraged by sturgeon and her cronies divisive hate behind the veil of one Scotland many cultures, absolute scum.

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

We could kill that rag off in weeks , by stopping buying and clicking on any links online , but we dont have enough who would do it. They read the shite every day and come on here and greet about it to the rest of us......

Aye no bother Staunchius Pilate. 

6 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Well I have not bought or read a newspaper  since the 1980s along with most of the populace. I don't read them online either.

5 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Fuck all to do with staunch , i dont feel the need to read or click on anything to do with the pape rag , because I know what they write and what their agenda is.......

Loads of people have seen what they posted across Facebook, Twitter etc. 

Plenty of Rangers fans have stopped buying their papers for years and they continually get away with this shite, the whole just ignore them patter doesn't work and never will. 

Archived