Never walk alone tomorrow

scottyc06

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some cunt on Facebook was telling us to sing it tae 😂😂🙈 

if they sing it in memory of ricksen I’m hardly gonnae boo it, any Rangers fan that sings it regardless I hope they get a size ten launched off their face.  The man himself would have launched fireworks at you aswell if he was here. 

4 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

They do sing it regularly 

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Some cunt on Facebook was telling us to sing it tae 😂😂🙈 

if they sing it in memory of ricksen I’m hardly gonnae boo it, any Rangers fan that sings it regardless I hope they get a size ten launched off their face.  The man himself would have launched fireworks at you aswell if he was here. 

It will get booed tho, as a lot of people are not on social media, and will think it's them coming the cunt?

19 minutes ago, tannerall said:

https://twitter.com/jeffreynederlof

Photography as a hobby, and he likes some banter. 

Well, that's some banter.

If you have listened to Rangers Radio we have a Dutch Rangers Fan who says they sing it regularly and mentioned it would be sung as tribute to Fernando.  No malice intended what so ever. 

It’s a Gerry and pacemakers song. celtic do not own it. Feyenoord fans sing it.  

The words are very applicable for our Fernando. For their Fernando.  I knew the man.  He adored them too. 

I will be proud to sing it for Fernando. It’s about him. Not about them.  

8 minutes ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

It’s a Gerry and pacemakers song. celtic do not own it. Feyenoord fans sing it.  

The words are very applicable for our Fernando. For their Fernando.  I knew the man.  He adored them too. 

I will be proud to sing it for Fernando. It’s about him. Not about them.  

It's the third best song in the musical (and film) Carousel, and was covered by Gerry and The Pacemakers, then sung by Liverpool fans. 

4 minutes ago, tannerall said:

It's the third best song in the film Carousel, and was covered by Gerry and The Pacemakers, then sung by Liverpool fans. 

Did man u fans not also sing it first as a tribute to the Busby babes? 

9 minutes ago, tannerall said:

It's the third best song in the musical (and film) Carousel, and was covered by Gerry and The Pacemakers, then sung by Liverpool fans. 

I never knew that. I saw them perform it live it Great Yarmouth  in 77 ish. That and ferry cross the Mersey.  I thought they wrote both.  

Tomorrow we and the Feyenoord fans stand as one. I can stand hand in hand with them for our warrior. 

12 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Did man u fans not also sing it first as a tribute to the Busby babes? 

I googled that, and it looks like they probably did. 

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/youll-never-walk-alone-is-our-song-1121768

12 minutes ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

I never knew that. I saw them perform it live it Great Yarmouth  in 77 ish. That and ferry cross the Mersey.  I thought they wrote both.  

Tomorrow we and the Feyenoord fans stand as one. I can stand hand in hand with them for our warrior. 

Regardless of our common heart ache, they are fucking scumbags! If you were there the last time we played them you wouldn’t be standing as one with them! 

I do not have time to learn the words and so cannot sing it, and would have no intention of trying.

If it is something that Feyenoord genuinely sing it then I can cope with it, but I just have a wee feeling we are being set up by them hoping many will boo it, I do hope I am wrong on all counts. 

The minutes silence before kick off and I would imagine clapping on 2 minutes is all I will be concerning myself with.  It has to be all about Fernando tomorrow night. 

31 minutes ago, blueballss said:

I mind Fernando shutting up them singing that shite at their midden with a beautiful goal!!

Welling up at that, who would think that an athletic guy who scored a screamer in an old firm would deteriorate the way he did over a fat Scottish cunt cheering him from the stands

Archived