Never walk alone tomorrow

scottyc06

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I do not have time to learn the words and so cannot sing it, and would have no intention of trying.

If it is something that Feyenoord genuinely sing it then I can cope with it, but I just have a wee feeling we are being set up by them hoping many will boo it, I do hope I am wrong on all counts. 

The minutes silence before kick off and I would imagine clapping on 2 minutes is all I will be concerning myself with.  It has to be all about Fernando tomorrow night. 

I hope we applauses it and sing one Fernando Ricksen From dutchie on RM tonight apparently its sung in respect. Id hope considering circumstances it wasn't a set up and if it was we didn't react. I hear their fans were upto no good Tonight tho

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I hope we applauses it and sing one Fernando Ricksen From dutchie on RM tonight apparently its sung in respect. Id hope considering circumstances it wasn't a set up and if it was we didn't react. I hear their fans were upto no good Tonight tho

I think it is fine if everybody knows about it, but can you imagine what some who have heard nothing about it will think.

I have no problem accepting they do it, but just always a bit wary of things like this. I will certainly not be doing anything against it. :thumbup:

13 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I do not have time to learn the words and so cannot sing it, and would have no intention of trying.

If it is something the Feyenoord genuinely sing it then I can cope with it, but I just have a wee feeling we are being set up by them hoping many will boo it, I do hope I am wrong on all counts. 

The minutes silence before kick off and I would imagine clapping on 2 minutes is all I will be concerning myself with.  It has to be all about Fernando tomorrow night. 

:thumbsup:

It's a song stolen by the taigs  ,by fuck they would go into meltdown if  Ibrox belted this out ,a once in a lifetime chance  to get it right up them, but I am  uber staunch ,no chance ,fuck that  some of our support will cry.

Show the  cunts  up for what they are ,their faux apology and commiserations  on Fernandos death should be treated with the contempt it deserves , have they found the lighter thrower ,have they condemned the comments of the little scrote, have they released an apology , no is the answer and that is one of the main differences between us and them, they will use the death of their own to try and gain an advantage.

The BBC ,The Sun ,The Record besmirching  his life by their childish reactions , no respect fuck all ,they  can't help but have a sly wee dig , a separate entity more like a separate species these bastards have no shame, no morals,no integrity and no respect for the sanctity of a life.

Fernando gave his all for our club and some of the best days of our lives and no doubt his , if the Feyenord  Support feel this is the way to honour him then we should join in celebrating his life, a matter of minutes is all it would take and to see the reactions from the haters at the BBC ,Sun ,the Record ,Radio Snyde and all the rest would be priceless.

Remember we are the bigots and H*** who can't do right for doing wrong , let's see them try and spin this one.

God bless you Fernando a Prince amongst men.

If it is sang as a tribute to Fernando then there should be no issue. Besides, when I hear that song, my initial thought is Liverpool. I always found it cringeworthy that the scum copied someone else's anthem.

How fitting to play a Dutch side tomorrow. I would love to be there tomorrow and be caught up in that emotion.

30 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Did anyone tell him why they should show some respect, and not sing it?

If not, why not?

31 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Dutchie mentioned that You’ll Never Walk Alone had connections with the Dutch long before Liverpool and then cellic.

Man United sung it before Liverpool who jumped on it after Gerry and the Pacemakers had a hit 

fenIans stole much later 

I won't be singing it but I certainly won't be giving anyone grief round about me if they choose to.  It's a night for Fernando and we give him the best possible send off we can and then we blow the roof off by getting behind the team and scudding this mob. 

R.I.P Fernando, you were a leader, our captain, a warrior and a legend and we'll never forget you. 

Anyone who believes this is “a mark of respect” from them to Ricksen is living in fucking cloud cuckoo land. They’ve been jumping about Glasgow with those cunts for a couple of days now. Call me a cynic, but this is nothing more than a well thought out wind up. 

1 hour ago, SPWF said:

Anyone who believes this is “a mark of respect” from them to Ricksen is living in fucking cloud cuckoo land. They’ve been jumping about Glasgow with those cunts for a couple of days now. Call me a cynic, but this is nothing more than a well thought out wind up. 

Heard a few Glasgow accents who were out with them near George square tonight. I take it they were taigs as they were rather unkempt.  In other words tramp bastards another speshul relationship for the scum after ajax kicked fuck out of them here in Glasgow.

7 hours ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

It’s a Gerry and pacemakers song. celtic do not own it. Feyenoord fans sing it.  

The words are very applicable for our Fernando. For their Fernando.  I knew the man.  He adored them too. 

I will be proud to sing it for Fernando. It’s about him. Not about them.  

Errr I know this is really pedantic but it’s not a Gerry and the pacemakers song - it is a song originally from the musical Carousel. It’s written by Rogers and Hammerstein.  It’s a fantastic song and kinda spoiled as ‘they’ have adopted it. 

Billy Bigelow  loyal 

Archived