Supporter Information: Feyenoord

Bad Robot

I got this too. I'd imagine it was for those in CF5 

Dear Supporter,

Please note that the Club has received a number of complaints regarding standing the stairways of Exit 22 in CF5.

If this continues in UEFA competition then this could lead to possible sanctions for the Club.

We request that all supporters go to their designated seats in the section and do not stand on the stairways.  This situation will continue to be monitored by stewards and Police Scotland.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Rangers Football Club

28 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

I got this too. I'd imagine it was for those in CF5 

Dear Supporter,

Please note that the Club has received a number of complaints regarding standing the stairways of Exit 22 in CF5.

If this continues in UEFA competition then this could lead to possible sanctions for the Club.

We request that all supporters go to their designated seats in the section and do not stand on the stairways.  This situation will continue to be monitored by stewards and Police Scotland.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Rangers Football Club

FFS you watch the absolute bedlam in grounds around Europe every euro night and we are getting all OCD about some folk not sitting down. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

FFS you watch the absolute bedlam in grounds around Europe every euro night and we are getting all OCD about some folk not sitting down. 

If they have recieved complaints about it then they need to act, its the cunt's that are complaining I would be more worried about.

16 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

If they have recieved complaints about it then they need to act, its the cunt's that are complaining I would be more worried about.

It is something UEFA fine clubs for. It was one of the things AIK were sanctioned for when playing them.  Comes under their health and safety responsibilities. Petty, but Rangers need to be seen to be addressing any perceived issue. 

We have a smoking area for halftime.

That is good if we are being allowed to fill the 3k empty seats with kids from surrounding schools.

I am guessing boabs complaint about not having large banner displays will be on the next supporters information release.

Archived