Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JC10

***2019 Rugby World Cup Thread***

Recommended Posts

"Men" wearing shorts rolling about on the grass, with other "men", wearing shorts, tryin  to jump on top of them. Faggotery of the very highest order. England even have a cunt called Courtney playin for them fuck sake. That was TWO "Rainbow Nations" competing if u ask me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wish they'd give it a rest with the 'Bigger than Mandela' shite. 

Plus since the world cup began the British Lions have always toured South Africa when they are World Champions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

"Men" wearing shorts rolling about on the grass, with other "men", wearing shorts, tryin  to jump on top of them. Faggotery of the very highest order. England even have a cunt called Courtney playin for them fuck sake. That was TWO "Rainbow Nations" competing if u ask me.

Why did you watch it then?

Had a wank didn’t you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

That was enjoyable. 

Delighted.

Fucking TV and radio has been talking them up for knighthoods all week as per.

Their media never learn that other countries/teams might actually play better or that there are people in this country who are (thankfully) not fucking English.

Just need the Embra beggars to complete an unlikely double.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Incredible that folk were writing the boks off this world cup. Forwards win games, and their pack have been by far the strongest all world cup. Well deserved 🇿🇦🏆🏆🏆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Delighted.

Fucking TV and radio has been talking them up for knighthoods all week as per.

Their media never learn that other countries/teams might actually play better or that there are people in this country who are (thankfully) not fucking English.

Just need the Embra beggars to complete an unlikely double.

You realise every country in the worlds media is like this over national sports teams?

You just don’t get it in Scotland because they are fucking pish at everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

You realise every country in the worlds media is like this over national sports teams?

You just don’t get it in Scotland because they are fucking pish at everything.

I understand that but we don’t impose “come on Scotland” on Wales, Northern Ireland or England as if they don’t exist or don’t matter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

You realise every country in the worlds media is like this over national sports teams?

You just don’t get it in Scotland because they are fucking pish at everything.

😂😂😂 boom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...