***2019 Rugby World Cup Thread***

JC10

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Not having much knowledge of rugby, am I right in saying should Scotland win this in the second half yet Japan score one more try gaining them the bonus point, they would still finish ahead of us ? 

If Japan score again, we need 4 tries and finish more than 7 points ahead of them. 

2 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Not having much knowledge of rugby, am I right in saying should Scotland win this in the second half yet Japan score one more try gaining them the bonus point, they would still finish ahead of us ? 

Dont even try to figure it Tam , this shower of shite are never beating Japan.....,

Never get my head round this game , we win our last game 61-0 and change 13 of the players for this. Put on 6 of the dropped players second half and come back into it. And the constant kicking the ball up the field giving away possesion 99% of the times we do it is baffling , will stick to fitba.......

5 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Never get my head round this game , we win our last game 61-0 and change 13 of the players for this. Put on 6 of the dropped players second half and come back into it. And the constant kicking the ball up the field giving away possesion 99% of the times we do it is baffling , will stick to fitba.......

As brilliant as Russell is he gifts possession away loads, we never woke up until too late and the better team on the day won, driven by adrenaline and passion not to mention skill.

23 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

The thinking behind it was to play the 2nd string in the previous game. As the hosts, Japan decide when fixtures will be played, so set it up so they had around a week off before this game while Scotland had 4 days. 

Gameplan went tits up first half, but credit to Japan, they were exceptional and clinical in the first half. 

Archived