***2019 Rugby World Cup Thread***

JC10

30 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Never get my head round this game , we win our last game 61-0 and change 13 of the players for this. Put on 6 of the dropped players second half and come back into it. And the constant kicking the ball up the field giving away possesion 99% of the times we do it is baffling , will stick to fitba.......

Usual Scottish pish coaching and selections for an important game. Japan deserved it. 

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Shite at fitbaw, shite at rugby, shite at politics, cunts might aswell get in the sex trade they’re that used to getting pumped. 

We are top drawer at the homeless world cup.We do have a substantial pool to call on as wee krankie the kunt has given all available housing to bogus asylum seekers.

2 hours ago, Rangers#1 said:

Japan by far the better side could be a good game v South Africa.

South Africa will win imo, but it will be close. Japan defended and frustrated Scotland so well today - that first half today and the Ireland game say it all. Scotland simply are not good enough to compete at the top level at the moment, they have gone backwards since the last WC. Townsend should walk after this campaign.

3 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

This has been a brilliant game. Its gone back and forth. 

It really has. Not going to pretend I know anything about rugby but I’ve really got into it this World Cup and been on the edge of my seat all game watching this.

Surely England have done enough now and are going to progress to the semis!

Archived