Jack

Bakbear

Just now, psb07158 said:

I knew as he was running onto it he was completely fucking it up hahaha he was absolutely done 

What a shift he put in. Love him

He was fantastic mate.

I love him as well.

What about the feyenoord winger but? Boys a bumper, berghaus Mera peak

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Went up a level this year. Another excellent performance. Shooting is still shit. 🤣

Even when he scores his technique looks a bit off haha! Fucking warrior of a player though and far more intelligent than I thought he was. Great awareness and positional play too. He makes interceptions and tackling look easy but it's partly because he reads the game so well.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Davis sets the tempo but i’ve been slightly disappointed with his passing/ball retention since the tarrier game.

Suspect he’ll be rested now.

Hope there's not wholesale changes come Sunday 

Love him but he is very underrated in Scotland. Media keep banging on about McGregor, Ntcham etc being worth millions yet never a mention about Jack. He's been immense for us the last 12 months and all while "managing" a knee injury.  Knows what playing for us is all about and IMO should be captain. 

Turned in to such a composed player. Never panics even against a quality outfit like Feyenoord and his distribution is generally spot on. Will always give a fight and strong in the challenge. 

Some fans, probanbly myself included, were critical at times last season but Gerrard has clearly always liked him and we're seeing why.  

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Best game he has ever had IMO

The top man on the pitch . Made for our European adventures

Agree with that. Best game in a Rangers shirt hands down.

There’s something slightly 1980s about his style of play. Can’t put my finger on it but he’s almost like Ian Redford or Eamonn Bannon or someone - just simple pass and move.

Will hold my hands up, at the start of the season I said he was our 5th choice CM behind Davis, Aribo, Kamara and Arfield but he's been absolutely sensational. Maybe helped by dips in form and players being played in other positions but even with that I find it hard to believe Jack wouldn't be an essential player in the midfield even if everyone was firing on top form. Think both him and Davis have been fantastic so far this season. If we get Aribo firing again then we'll have a brilliant midfield. 

Archived