Ojo goal

Virtuoso

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Peach of a goal but he was rubbish again apart from that.

I’m okay with that in hindsight. He’s a frustrating player who at times grinds my gears to fuck, but his contribution in the form of stats is exactly why Gerrard brought him here.

Had plenty of frustrating moments albeit in amongst plenty of goals and assists.

Great goal. Also thought be did incredibly well to delay his shot at the chance after the goal,  but tried to put in the wrong corner.

Frustrating to watch as he has a lot going for him and huge potential. Needs to up his workrate and improve his decision making. I think he will get better and better with games.

6 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

You'd think he was afraid to use his pace and take defenders on?

Not sure what his deal is tbh.

He’s clearly got pace, strength and decent technical ability but his effort and application is seriously lacking.

He seems a bit clueless tactically too. Just runs about and then stops and ball watches.

Cracking goal, but that's about all he contributed to the entire game. Not a bad a contribution to be fair. 

He's a weird one. It's like he has all of the physical attributes; pace, strength, decent feet, athletic, but he just doesn't have a footballer's brain. It's like watching someone that was a good footballer trying to remember how to play football following severe head trauma. 

Boy gets some amount of stick from our fans. It’s ridiculous at times. The same fans who cheered Candeias after he gave the ball away, but chased it down and won a tackle.

Give me Ojo who will contribute goals over that any day of the week.

Archived