Ojo goal

Virtuoso

36 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Morelos kept trying to point out to him to make runs ahead of him but he never seemed to get the idea.

Yup. I mentioned that in the Alf thread too.

Another infuriating thing about Ojo is he will always bottle a 50/50 it seems. Not the kind of play we expect at Ibrox. I do think opposition teams will be scared of him though.

His numbers are now almost better than Kent's entire season stats last year.

But that's where numbers don't tell you anything really.

Kent works his balls off, even on a poor night he would be up and down the wing grafting and you could see him physically push himself to the edge.

Aye ad rather ojo played shite like last night and scored a worldie to win it but he just doesn't do anywhere near enough and our team look imbalanced with him in it 

9 hours ago, nik2402 said:

Boy gets some amount of stick from our fans. It’s ridiculous at times. The same fans who cheered Candeias after he gave the ball away, but chased it down and won a tackle.

Give me Ojo who will contribute goals over that any day of the week.

That’s why we cheered, Ojo would just shrug and walk back. 

The boy has all the talent but he has show the desire to give everything for 90 mins. 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

His numbers are now almost better than Kent's entire season stats last year.

But that's where numbers don't tell you anything really.

Kent works his balls off, even on a poor night he would be up and down the wing grafting and you could see him physically push himself to the edge.

Aye ad rather ojo played shite like last night and scored a worldie to win it but he just doesn't do anywhere near enough and our team look imbalanced with him in it 

Said similar a couple of days ago. A bit of a luxury player that doesn't offer much contribution in terms of work ethic, but can come up with a class goal / assist.

We got away with it last night, and his goal was a peach. But if we end up behind then he'll be the equivalent of a man down as we dig in to get back into it. I just don't think he's classy enough to be the lazy bastard he is, letting others do his shift for him, though cant argue with his goal/assist returns. 😂

What a player he could be if he done the dirty side of the game. 

9 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

Another infuriating thing about Ojo is he will always bottle a 50/50 it seems. Not the kind of play we expect at Ibrox. I do think opposition teams will be scared of him though.

Always think of Tommy Mclean when I hear of a player that bottles challenges and when he first started for us he got pelters. But when we realised he could put the ball on a sixpence  he got a bye. Maybe Ojo’s goals will be the same.

Archived