Trouble in the Feyenoord end

G.E.C.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hated Feyenoord before last night and they only made my disdain for them stronger with their actions absolutely pish support during the game as well.

I hope to see more pain on their faces when we play them in Rotterdam and I sincerely hope they finish bottom of the group with absolutely nothing to shout about 

20 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Absolute cunts their fans. 

Surprising, as most Dutch folk I’ve met have always been thoroughly decent. 

No shock that they were shown who was in charge when they’ve got filth fans in with them, the punch bags of Europe. 

They've got decent fans like any other club, but they've also got absolute scum amongst their support. It's not uncommon for Feyenoord fans to try to goad Ajax fans with Nazi salutes due to the latter's links to the Jewish community in Amsterdam. I'd wager more than a couple of the fannies who do that had grandparents, great-grandparents etc who suffered under the German occupation of The Netherlands during WWII too.

But hey, they don't sing anything about the pope so obviously we're the real hooligans.

42 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

They've got decent fans like any other club, but they've also got absolute scum amongst their support. It's not uncommon for Feyenoord fans to try to goad Ajax fans with Nazi salutes due to the latter's links to the Jewish community in Amsterdam. I'd wager more than a couple of the fannies who do that had grandparents, great-grandparents etc who suffered under the German occupation of The Netherlands during WWII too.

But hey, they don't sing anything about the pope so obviously we're the real hooligans.

Not unlike the tims to align themselves with fascists and fascism. Their favourite country was very welcoming to Nazis after the war more welcoming to them than their fellow countrymen who came home from fighting the Nazi war machine. Whilst it shunned thousands of children that survived the holocaust because of nothing but sheer anti Semitism.

1 hour ago, Lord Lockin said:

STV  news - police injured in the West Stand, no mention that the incident happened amongst the Feyenoord fans - fuckin despicable 

The bullshit broadcasting corporation are reporting exactly the same. Someone needs to grow a pair at the club and start getting lawyers on the case for slander. It’s beyond ridiculous that we just keep taking this shite like a punchbag.

10 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

A guy on FF said his wife teaches him at a school is bearsden :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Will either be Douglas academy, boclair or bearsden 

8 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

This one apparently

Might know him :lol: 

Archived