Kamara

GOAT

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say the midfield haven't clicked at all.  I still don't know what our best midfield three is.  Davis, Jack, Kamara, Aribo, Arfield, and Docherty if needed.  There doesn't seem to be any real chemistry between the players in there and we're not dominating that area of the pitch.

He had a better game than Davis who again was poor. Constantly made poor decisions and struggled to do the basics. Summed up his performance when he took the shitebag option of a hospital pass instead of shooting. 

We were lucky Ryan Jack was fit and was an absolute beast tonight. 

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I'm old school. Your number 9 (or 20) should always take penalties.

I don't know. I'm sure a lot of full backs used to take penalties (fuck known why full back were good at them) and that Sandy Jardine scored a few. Might be wrong but that's the way I remember some things, :lol:

2 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

I don't know. I'm sure a lot of full backs used to take penalties (fuck known why full back were good at them) and that Sandy Jardine scored a few. Might be wrong but that's the way I remember some things, :lol:

There have been lots of great defenders who took penalties. I'm just of the opinion your best goalscorer should take them if they fancy it. I know there are some strikers who hate taking pens though. Doubt Alfie falls into that category.

17 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Surprised to see a thread on him when Tav seems to be getting away with being absolutely fucking dogshite yet again.

Kamara wasn't great but wasn't terrible either.

Said last week or the following on here tbat Tav was having a shocker. I stand by it.

I honestly couldn't criticise any Rangers player tonight .

Why should we on a night when we had one of the best nights for years .

We just beat a team that one the Dutch league few years back .

And think where we were a few years ago .

All the players played their parts tonight .

For me . One of the most outstanding victories of SG tenure . Absolutely loving tonight

Archived