TAV

Weemani

Been commented on Kamara thread, think he's lost form and lacking confidence, another penalty miss. I'm a real fan but his touch and passing tonight was poor....hopefully he will get through this sticky patch, gers were superb 1st half should have been out of sight

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Weemani said:

Been commented on Kamara thread, think he's lost form and lacking confidence, another penalty miss. I'm a real fan but his touch and passing tonight was poor....hopefully he will get through this sticky patch, gers were superb 1st half should have been out of sight

Was also commented on Kamara thread that cunts should be enjoying what was great about the game rather than focussing on two guys who played their part in a famous victory. 

Just now, BigBearButt said:

He is missing the chemistry with DC. Arfield for all I love him isn't a right winger and by all accounts was blowing out his arse after 60 mins

He was fucking brilliant and ran himself into the ground 

Even off form he's an important player for us.  4 assists to his credit already this season.  Against Livingstone he put enough balls in to Morelos the striker could've had a hat-trick.  His defending has been solid this season and by next summer he'll have 20+ assists again.

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He was fucking brilliant and ran himself into the ground 

He played well but as I said he isn't a right winger imo and plays better more central. He ran himself into the ground I'll give you that but should have been replaced earlier than he was 

Apart from missing the penalty, i thought he played well, but tired at the end like the rest of the team tbh.

Also, I'm not seeing this loss of form either - he's been solid defensively and is still scoring goals and getting assists.

The "missing Candeias" theory is pish as well btw. 

In the past, you would've put your mortgage on him to score anytime we got a pen.  Tonight, my gut feeling screamed that he was missing it, even before he started his run up.   Like I said in the match thread, his confidence is shot and his imperious self-belief has deserted him right now.

Has to be Alfie or Defoe on pens from here on in and for a while at least.

Archived