Sign in to follow this  
Weemani

TAV

Been commented on Kamara thread, think he's lost form and lacking confidence, another penalty miss. I'm a real fan but his touch and passing tonight was poor....hopefully he will get through this sticky patch, gers were superb 1st half should have been out of sight

He looked a bit down in the dumps in the post-match interview. I have no doubt he will regain his form but he hasn't really kicked off so far this season. Who takes the next penalty?

Even off form he's an important player for us.  4 assists to his credit already this season.  Against Livingstone he put enough balls in to Morelos the striker could've had a hat-trick.  His defending has been solid this season and by next summer he'll have 20+ assists again.

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He was fucking brilliant and ran himself into the ground 

He played well but as I said he isn't a right winger imo and plays better more central. He ran himself into the ground I'll give you that but should have been replaced earlier than he was