TAV

Weemani

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks to me like he misses Candeias. They had a great understanding with Tav overlapping and Candeias bombing back to help out. Let’s not forget it’s been  a different 11 almost every game so far this season - His understanding will improve. That said he needs relieved of penalty duty.....

He’s terrible. I don’t care what anybody says, throw stats at me all you want but he’s fucking brutal. Genuinely think he’s one of the thickest players that’s played for us.  There was a moment that summed him up perfectly tonight, he goes to take the throw in and with Jack in the middle with a man right on him he still gives him the ball and gives him a shitty throw in at that and they go up the park and get a chance from it. 

Just now, King Jela said:

He’s terrible. I don’t care what anybody says, throw stats at me all you want but he’s fucking brutal. Genuinely think he’s one of the thickest players that’s played for us.  There was a moment that summed him up perfectly tonight, he goes to take the throw in and with Jack in the middle with a man right on him he still gives him the ball and gives him a shitty throw in at that and they go up the park and get a chance from it. 

This has to be a fishing attempt right?

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Tav?

:lol: behave man 

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

This is a bad post.

One of his worst games for us tonight think the penalty miss really got to him 

All those messages he was getting about being captain and number 2 and being a leader like Fernando probably never helped with the pressure on that pen and his full performance tonight in fairness to him. I’d like to see him take the easy way out every now and then from the spot and put one down the middle 

7 minutes ago, King Jela said:

64 goals and 44 assists in 209 games, as a RB - but let's focus on a poor throw in instead.

Ffs :lol:

Archived