TAV

Weemani

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Good thing he was brilliant for the rest of the game then. 

You've made a huge thing about a shy. I've just said arfields decision to try and  Tav it when the feyenoord player was running back into position was worse than the shy you're going on about 

17 minutes ago, King Jela said:

He’s terrible. I don’t care what anybody says, throw stats at me all you want but he’s fucking brutal. Genuinely think he’s one of the thickest players that’s played for us.  There was a moment that summed him up perfectly tonight, he goes to take the throw in and with Jack in the middle with a man right on him he still gives him the ball and gives him a shitty throw in at that and they go up the park and get a chance from it. 

😂😂 I’m not his biggest fans at times but he’s not terrible. His form is poor and his confidence is shot, he needs a break starting on Sunday and maybe a boot up the backside. 

Should be off the pens going forward. 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

You've made a huge thing about a shy. 

Did you honestly read my post and think I formed an opinion on Tav because of a throw in? If I hadn’t mentioned the part about the shy at all what would your general thought have been from my post regarding Tav? 

7 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I’m not focussing on a thrown in. The throw in summed up how fucking daft he is. It’s no wonder no big money offers have came in for him..

Last time we got to the Europa League final, we had a cunt who was doing foul throw ins in every round!

Bad throw ins are a good omen!

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

I don't think we had a 'worst' player after that performance tbh.

Everyone played their part.

I thought he was poor in large spells tonight. They created quite a few opportunities down his side due to him being caught out of position. I could well be exaggerating though due to other players more impressive performances making his seem worse than it actually was if that makes sense.

The penalty miss doesn't bother me much as we still got the job done. I said to my mate at the time I think maybe the number 2 shirt and armband were possibly just a bit too heavy for him tonight. 

Just now, King Jela said:

Did you honestly read my post and think I formed an opinion on Tav because of a throw in? If I hadn’t mentioned the part about the shy at all what would your general thought have been from my post regarding Tav? 

You said he's one of the thickest players to play for us. You then specifically mentioned his shy. I'm just trying to even it up and maybe make you question arfields mental capacity 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

😂😂 I’m not his biggest fans at times but he’s not terrible. His form is poor and his confidence is shot, he needs a break starting on Sunday and maybe a boot up the backside. 

Should be off the pens going forward. 

Maybe admittedly a touch ott but I genuinely don’t rate the guy at all. He has provided a lot of assists but he’s never good enough to be in a title winning Rangers team for me, hope he proves me wrong. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Not sure what he is at the moment, he’s like a walking 50p when the ball comes near him. 

Positioning is off and he looks a couple of yards off the pace. 

Other than the bad pass, I thought he played well. Anyway as it is a Tav thread, he could do with a rest but I doubt it will happen.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

You said he's one of the thickest players to play for us. You then specifically mentioned his shy. I'm just trying to even it up and maybe make you question arfields mental capacity 

Mentioning his thrown in was an example of his thickness. I’m sure if I thought about it really hard there could be a few more examples to pick from, it was just one that stood out for me and why I mentioned it. 

Maybe if I’d took the part about the throw in out it would have been clearer, think a few are struggling understanding why I put in. 

Maybe admittedly a touch ott but I genuinely don’t rate the guy at all. He has provided a lot of assists but he’s never good enough to be in a title winning Rangers team for me, hope he proves me wrong. 

Of course he is!

Genuine question, but do you honestly think he is worse than Broadfoot or Whittiker?

Both these guys were title winning right backs for us.

Even Christian Fucking Daily won a title with us at right back. Surely to fuck you think Tav is a better player than these guys.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Of course he is!

Genuine question, but do you honestly think he is worse than Broadfoot or Whittiker?

Even Christian Fucking Daily won a title with us at right back. Surely to fuck you think Tav is a better player than these guys.

Dailly the international?

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I thought he was poor in large spells tonight. They created quite a few opportunities down his side due to him being caught out of position. I could well be exaggerating though due to other players more impressive performances making his seem worse than it actually was if that makes sense.

The penalty miss doesn't bother me much as we still got the job done. I said to my mate at the time I think maybe the number 2 shirt and armband were possibly just a bit too heavy for him tonight. 

Good point tbh - there was a lot of added pressure on him tonight and that was probably playing on his mind before taking the penalty.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Of course he is!

They won titles. How can anybody say Tav is good enough for a title winning team when he hasn’t played a part in a title win yet? 

Mentioning his thrown in was an example of his thickness. I’m sure if I thought about it really hard there could be a few more examples to pick from, it was just one that stood out for me and why I mentioned it. 

Maybe if I’d took the part about the throw in out it would have been clearer, think a few are struggling understanding why I put in. 

Well when there was a worse shy the night then aye probably no the best example 

1 hour ago, BigBearButt said:

He played well but as I said he isn't a right winger imo and plays better more central. He ran himself into the ground I'll give you that but should have been replaced earlier than he was 

You ever notice that it's from wide right position Tavernier consistently puts quality crosses in to the box that we score goals from?

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Not sure what he is at the moment, he’s like a walking 50p when the ball comes near him. 

Positioning is off and he looks a couple of yards off the pace. 

He needs dropped for a couple of games and made to realise his place is up for grabs. He's too comfortable now to the point his performance levels have dropped.

Archived