What defensive partnership would you like to see us go with for now?

Broxi

Defensive partnership?  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Defensive partnership?

• Goldson and Helander
    • Goldson and Katic
    • Katic and Helander

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

He lost his player at least twice at corner kicks that gave them chances they shouldn't have had. He also passed the ball out of defence straight to their players a couple of times that put us under needless pressure. He was ok, but I've seen his performances dip. A rest won't do him any harm. It's not like we don't have sufficient cover.

You may get that wish on Sunday and that's ok by me because all 4 are more than capable against the likes of MOH & co.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Didnt do anything wrong tonight! Was solid!

Disagree. He has one particular brain fart same as the old firm but got away with it. Misplaced a few. Lost his man at one of the corners when their captain should have scored. 

Katic and A. N. other for me. Really hope rumours of a falling out are wrong and he makes it back into the fold 

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

Disagree. He has one particular brain fart same as the old firm but got away with it. Misplaced a few. Lost his man at one of the corners when their captain should have scored. 

Katic and A. N. other for me. Really hope rumours of a falling out are wrong and he makes it back into the fold 

Katic should be starting, goldson should not. Goldson is going to be one of the things that will eventually cost SG.

I can tell you Katic looked fucking raging, last night, when taken to the lounges. He was incandescent.

I think it’s a difficult question. Gerrard is right in that the reality is we will have to chop and change and it’s a great position to be in after recent seasons to have quality centre backs to choose from. 

My gut feeling is the pairing with the most quality is Helander and Katic but in all honesty we’ve not seen enough of Helander yet to say that. Also being a bit unfair on Goldson.

Archived