***** The Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread *****

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Yet nobody that's seemingly katic daft is bringing up any his mistakes, of which some were fucking awful.

I like him but as I say it was 50/50 as to who was dropped out of them and I think SG may just have picked correctly. But if I was in the katic camp on here I'd be maybe wondering as to why he's not even on the bench and maybe questioning what's happened than greeting about it on here.

Id never change a back 4 if I was manager, well 5 including the goalie and it was shown by Walter that it's the way to build success but something has gone on behind the scenes for him to drop out completely

Yeah agreed. He needs to pick his strongest back five and stick with it.

I’m not up in arms about it because it was always likely to be Goldson and Helendar who got the nod. Goldson is one of Gerrard’s “generals” that he speaks about and Helendar cost a lot of money, is a full international and gives us more natural balance.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

His passing isn’t great but some of the opinions on him are fucking awful. 

Best centre back we’ve got, easily.

He's definitely up there. The guy has his faults clearly but overall he's been solid for us since he's been here. Can't have missed many games either 

Just now, The Monk said:

Don’t think there’s anything wrong with him going with Helander and Goldson as his preferred two but it is weird that Katic is out of the squad altogether.

There was a rumour flying around that him and Goldson have had "words"

Archived