2nd minute

stewaj3

7 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

Anyone have footage of this? Would love to see focus on different players. An incredible moment and Feyenoord showed a lot of class in doing what they did 

In the match thread someone posted a link to the full game, so will be in that, not sure how much they showed, or if they just focused on the guy doing the throw in.

Just now, j1mgg said:

In the match thread someone posted a link to the full game, so will be in that, not sure how much they showed, or if they just focused on the guy doing the throw in.

I’d imagine the Rangers social media team will do an inside Ibrox bit with some of it.

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Quite a few players on both sides joined in. Great to see.

Went on for about 30 seconds and was class. 

Class from Ojo.

This from a Feyenoord fan so not all were idiots.

and a wee video clip from HT

1018C500-1FE8-42D4-8502-4F6DBC604869.jpeg

06C6C9E9-A917-4180-BB8E-550998CA6E4E.png

3 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

It was the Feyenoord player who was about to take the thrown in who stopped play for the players to join in. 

He deserves huge respect for doing that.

That was my take on it. I think he would have applauded the full minute but ref encouraged him to restart the game. To be fair to the ref it was after a respectful 10 seconds or so, and as this has probably never happened before he would have been wondering how he should react. 

On 20/09/2019 at 03:10, siddiqi_drinker said:

Wee Morelos stopped to applaud -- wee fucker is priceless 

Had forgotten that. 

When he started I thought it was actually a pre-planned and agreed event where the ref had stopped play and the players to allow them to applaud...........

Was thinking about the madness of that  when the camera flashed back to the game. :unsure:

11 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Quite a few players on both sides joined in. Great to see.

Officials did too. I think if the ref could have allowed them to delay taking the throw in play would have stopped for longer; looked like the Feyenoord player didn't want to take it at that point.

Archived