Facebook Rangers fans....

scottyc06

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I and many other celtic fans"

You need to be a mongo to think he's better than Alfie.

Doesn't score in big games yet we wouldn't have been playing Thursday had it not been for him :lol:

Scores more than Edouard but no better than him

Maybe best to ask the five fenians he left lying on the turf at ibrox or being taken off cause they couldn't handle him if he's good or not 

Sorry mate I disagree. Eduoard is better than Morelos. Morelos is better at playing up front himself and can cause defences problems, but people surely must be having a laugh if they think if a chance fell to both players than they’d have more confidence in Morelos. 

Still love the wee man mind you. 

11 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Sorry mate I disagree. Eduoard is better than Morelos. Morelos is better at playing up front himself and can cause defences problems, but people surely must be having a laugh if they think if a chance fell to both players than they’d have more confidence in Morelos. 

Still love the wee man mind you. 

Wee man is a more complete player and their records speak for themselves 

7 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

This is one of the many reasons why I don't do Facebook but I still can't escape seeing the shite from it, its either my mates sending me daft screenshots or its on here.

It's absolute brain damage.

I hate aw that social media shite. Even my old dear and that "oh did you hear about Joe that you ran about with years ago getting done with that boys murder"

"Not heard anything"

"Oh I seen it on Facebook"

Geez peace, even hear real conversations starting with "did you see on Facebook" 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I hate aw that social media shite. Even my old dear and that "oh did you hear about Joe that you ran about with years ago getting done with that boys murder"

"Not heard anything"

"Oh I seen it on Facebook"

Geez peace, even hear real conversations starting with "did you see on Facebook" 

Aye or its

Mate:- "Such and such was arguing with this cunt last night and it ended up with square go's the lot"

Me:-  "Did it!? fuck sake where did aw that happen?"

Mate:- "Faceboo......

Me interrupting "Fucking bolt mate".

7 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Aye or its

Mate:- "Such and such was arguing with this cunt last night and it ended up with square go's the lot"

Me:-  "Did it!? fuck sake where did aw that happen?"

Mate:- "Faceboo......

Me interrupting "Fucking bolt mate".

:lol:

Morelos has been more effective in a Rangers team that was still in the process of rebuilding, and has also got through a period of intense and very unfair pressure when he was on the park, and also made it through the again unfair, even highly biased, intense scrutiny and critiscism from the media.  

Eduardo is a good player, with some potential, but had a much easier passage in to a successful team. Alfredo has much more natural and all-round ability and is improving constantly. 

Also the potential for Alfredo to continue to move on and become an even better player at both domestic and national level is in my opinion, much, much higher. 

Facebook ?    Meh.    Bit like a cellic suporters club, keeps all the idiots and muppets of society in a handy place where you can easily ignore them. 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Wee man is a more complete player and their records speak for themselves 

I’d say Morelos is defo more a team player.

When that chance fell to Eduoard in the derby, you knew regardless of how good the rat is in goals, that he was scoring. I wouldn’t have the same faith in Morelos. 

40 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

This joker must be brain dead if he can't see that Morelos brings much more than just loads of goals. He sounds like he's at primary school. Who the fuck says 'the fredo' anyway?

14 year gangsta movers  on facebook. 

Archived