Facebook Rangers fans....

scottyc06

47 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

I’d say Morelos is defo more a team player.

When that chance fell to Eduoard in the derby, you knew regardless of how good the rat is in goals, that he was scoring. I wouldn’t have the same faith in Morelos. 

Agree with the finishing part but i know who i’d rather play against if i was the opposition.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Straight choice, Morelos or Edouard to play for us domestically and in Europe this season, it's el Bufalo, no question. It's not just the goals and assists, it's the whole package of putting defenders out their stride.

They're different types of players. 

One against one, driving in on goal, Edouard is a good finisher. 

But he doesn't have the hold up play, he doesn't create chances for others like Alfie. Look how many great chances Alfie made for others on Thursday. It was headshaking stuff that they were all missed, Alfie was shaking his head at it as well. 

As said above, any defence would rather be playing 90 mins against Edouard. He was anonymous in France on Thursday. 

And I say this as someone who exasperated with Alfie end of last season, had enough of his petulance and red cards  But he's certainly proved me wrong there, and seems to have it under control. 

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Rangers Fans (no laughing at the back) on Facebook. This the same ones that wanted Mo sold last year (for any price) and Lafferty played. 😂😂

Admittedly Facebook and Twitter are the worst places for it but you get those sort of fans everywhere.

There was plenty on here that wanted to drop Morelos for Jason Cummings :lol:

4 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Thought that too, his page is full of Rangers stuff & check ins at Ibrox... Although after Thursday night, anything’s possible! 

That'll be so he can join Rangers pages that stream matches, then  he can report said pages for streaming games

Both are very good striker. Both have what the other Lacks. 

Morelos lacks a bit of composure in front of goal and possibly good close control. Edouard has both of these. But what morelos lacks can be taught. What Edouard lacks cannot be. 

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Admittedly Facebook and Twitter are the worst places for it but you get those sort of fans everywhere.

There was plenty on here that wanted to drop Morelos for Jason Cummings :lol:

And some that still think McCoist wasnt given a fair shot at the managers job 😞

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Your patter would gee shite the boak 

Right.  Thats me offended. Deeply. Honestly. 

Are you another keyboard fat tadger sitting with yer drawers at yer ankles knocking one out on the basis that everyone will give you 'likes'? 

Archived