Facebook Rangers fans....

scottyc06

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Fair enough, considering he’s never scored against them and wasn’t pish I’d say he wouldn’t, but all hypothetical.

Big games depend on circumstances, I wouldn’t consider St Joseph’s or Sarajevo, but would the likes of the Danish team or Legia.

If French Eddy is such a big game player I’d have expected more against us last season especially considering it was the best we’d been in years. No idea how anybody, let alone a Rangers fan, can actually argue in favour of Eduard right now without looking at the context of the games played/position we were in. 

Each to their own I suppose..

9 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Morelos has scored in plenty of big games, including match winners in Europe and in the league.

Last season in Europe he got a double and an assist against Rapid Vienna, a winner against Osijek and a goal and assist against Maribor. 

This season in Europe he's got 8 goals and 3 assists in 8 appearances - including 3 goals and 3 assists against a good Midtjylland side and a massive goal to send us into the groups against Legia.

Hold on a minute, how many did Eduard get against Killie last year since games against 3rd places teams mean more now? How about Morelos as well in the interest of fairness? 7 was it? 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

If French Eddy is such a big game player I’d have expected more against us last season especially considering it was the best we’d been in years. No idea how anybody, let alone a Rangers fan, can actually argue in favour of Eduard right now without looking at the context of the games played/position we were in. 

Each to their own I suppose..

I’ve not said he’s better...

Just now, Robb said:

Yes. Are you being serious? 

I think Moult would add a physicality to the side that Morelos can't bring 

I'd like to see us start playing route one football. Just kicking it up to a striker.

That's only my opinion though and I trust Gerrard to get it right, I would never question him 

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I’ve not said he’s better...

Yet you can safely say ‘without watching him much’ that you’d trust him over Morelos? Really? 

And btw I never said you did. The thread was started because a Rangers fan was on Facebook bummin’ up the tims for likes/attention. 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Yet you can safely say ‘without watching him much’ that you’d trust him over Morelos? Really? 

And btw I never said you did. The thread was started because a Rangers fan was on Facebook bummin’ up the tims for likes/attention. 

In certain circumstances aye, Morelos’ finishing despite him scoring so many is very questionable. He’s way too rash, and isn’t the greatest at one on ones.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I think Moult would add a physicality to the side that Morelos can't bring 

I'd like to see us start playing route one football. Just kicking it up to a striker.

That's only my opinion though and I trust Gerrard to get it right, I would never question him 

Keeper wise, i would still keep Shagger. Much better shot stopper imo. 

Fods cant come put for a baw at a corner. When he does its anyones guess. 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

In certain circumstances aye, Morelos’ finishing despite him scoring so many is very questionable. He’s way too rash, and isn’t the greatest at one on ones.

What certain circumstances would these be? Genuinely hope you say Old Firm games btw..

5 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

I hope celtic go far in Europe, we’re all from the same league. Think of the coefficient.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Wouldn't be against that mate and with Neil Lennon as their manager I have a soft spot for them anyway with him being from the town next to mine 

I like going on Facebook, but it does my nut in if I read any posts like the ones above ( I know these lads are taking the piss) as for the real ones on Facebook I don't how some of these numpties aren't getting psychiatric help. F--k the Tim's, their team and their religious leader. No Surrender. 

4 minutes ago, bluedart1952 said:

I like going on Facebook, but it does my nut in if I read any posts like the ones above ( I know these lads are taking the piss) as for the real ones on Facebook I don't how some of these numpties aren't getting psychiatric help. F--k the Tim's, their team and their religious leader. No Surrender. 

Think it’s a wee boy thing tbh. I can imagine a few on this thread arse kissing the tims at their work when they’re slagging us off. 

19 minutes ago, Robb said:

Keeper wise, i would still keep Shagger. Much better shot stopper imo. 

Fods cant come put for a baw at a corner. When he does its anyones guess. 

I genuinely can't fathom how you don't realise he's taking the cunt out of you here. 

Apart from the blatantly obvious arse water in the post I thought the top cat dig at the end was the dead giveaway.

We need a new RM recruitment plan these guys just don't cut the mustard man 

Archived