Sign in to follow this  
Rfc52

Porto potential stadium closure

Just now, Rfc52 said:

For racist chanting towards a young boys player.

Will obviously effect us as we are their next home tie 

So potentially the only away game the troops would get is to Feyenoord....fucking shite if true

jackunion likes this

Just now, BlueThunder said:

From a financial point of view, would that mean we make no money from the tie in terms of gate receipts? I’m not sure if we half the gate on European matches.

You don't mate

51 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Affected us before with inter, be just our luck after Rangers spitting the dummy and refusing tickets for young boys.

I think Rangers were being clever refusing away tickets because apparently it almost certainly stopped a full stadium closure for us (according to Heart & Hand).

terry739 and Billy1984 like this

3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I think Rangers were being clever refusing away tickets because apparently it almost certainly stopped a full stadium closure for us (according to Heart & Hand).

Hadn’t heard that one. 

jintybear likes this

51 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Seems fucking mental when you consider the number of black players they have and have had down the years. Morons.

You do wonder what the fuck goes on in peoples heads when they do this. I remember something that happened at tannadice years ago. Some of the united fans were giving Mark Walters a hard time with the old monkey chants. They'll deny it now but I was there and have no reason to lie. Anyway, who scored the equaliser for them that day? Raphael meade. Mental. Its wrong in any case but just what meade thought of it you can only guess.

Broxi95, Essandoh and West_Side like this

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

Seems fucking mental when you consider the number of black players they have and have had down the years. Morons.

Porto should just claim it's not racist and they only do it to put off opposition players. That's what the Italians do.

Essandoh and Broxi95 like this