Sign in to follow this  
MacBoyd

The title race

22 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I appreciate the take one game at a time factor but the next run of games are extremely crucial. 

Us - Hamilton(H) Hearts(A) Motherwell(H) County(A) Livi(A) Hamilton(A) Hearts(H) Aberdeen(A) 

Scum - Livi(A) County(H) Sheep(A) St Mirren(H) Motherwell(H) Livi(H) County(A) Hamilton(H) 

Scum should win most of those with 5 out of 8 matches at home. Next weekend will be their hardest match! 

Its imperative we at least keep the gap to a single point as we have 3/4 away games at Hibs, Well and the scum after the cup final weekend. Crazy to think we may have 8 away games in the next 13 league fixtures should we make the cup final. 

The potentially good news is should we get through to the break in contention we would then have 9 home fixtures out of 14 after the winter break to the split. 

Think everyone would take being 1 point behind in such a situation where we have 9 home matches from 14 in 2020.

Good analysis mate and the obvious banana skin/injury zone for us is the three aways in a row, County, Livi and Accies, the last two on shite pitches. If you offered me seven points out of nine right now (and no injuries) I’d be tempted.

The scum fixtures in the period you’ve highlighted are significantly easier and I agree that, if we can stay within a point or two at the break, we’re well set up for a great run in.

Eleven goals without reply in the last four games with Kent and Jones still to reinforce the squad in the coming weeks is a great position to be in.

Rangers_no1 likes this

3 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Good analysis mate and the obvious banana skin/injury zone for us is the three aways in a row, County, Livi and Accies, the last two on shite pitches. If you offered me seven points out of nine right now (and no injuries) I’d be tempted.

The scum fixtures in the period you’ve highlighted are significantly easier and I agree that, if we can stay within a point or two at the break, we’re well set up for a great run in.

Eleven goals without reply in the last four games with Kent and Jones still to reinforce the squad in the coming weeks is a great position to be in.

Can't agree with this at all, we should 100% be winning these games.